Just A Note To Say Hello

Hey, welcome to the site, you'll have to get a few pics uploaded, you done much to it?

Damien

hey no not done much yet when i bought it the previous owner had ripped out all of the sound system out of the car so just replacing that but also need a new fron wing and whole of drivers side sprayed and dents knocked out so gunna take me a while! how long you had yours? what have you done with it?

hey no not done much yet when i bought it the previous owner had ripped out all of the sound system out of the car so just replacing that but also need a new fron wing and whole of drivers side sprayed and dents knocked out so gunna take me a while! how long you had yours? what have you done with it?

Oooh, not good, have you looked through the for sale/ breakers section on here? I've had mine a few months now, only done the air filter and replaced the speakers for some FLI units, big plans for the summer though:D

Damien x

• 3 weeks later...