Maby Doing A Rep, Sr White And Glanza White Same?

You need to get the colour codes, the Sportif white is known as Toyota Super White 040.

Hope this helps

Damien

Thanks for your response.

Me and my bf have seen a breaking glanza in white and i have seen a cheap white sr and were thinking of doing a good replica. thought it would save me getting the whole car sprayed if both colours were the same. Im in the mood for a project :)

Now i just need someone to tel me the colour code of the glanza.

Thanks again

chanelle1234

Yeah they do come from factory in the same shade on white as far as I know, and I've seen loads in the flesh.

Hiya Idrees

I thought i would ask you as you have done a great rep and know what your doing when it comes to this.

I have had a price for a spoiler, bootlid, rear bumper and side skirts in white for £225 do you reckon this is a good price?

How much do you reckon i shpould be paying for front bumper, bonnet and headlights.

When applying the kit is there anything i should watch out for and may need to get before fitting.

Thanks

Chanelle

Thats a mint price for the rear end and skirts considering you wont need to get anything sprayed

Front bumper, fogs and headlights and bonnet should cost about the same as the rear i.e wouldnt pay much more than £250 for the lot

Thats a mint price for the rear end and skirts considering you wont need to get anything sprayed

Front bumper, fogs and headlights and bonnet should cost about the same as the rear i.e wouldnt pay much more than £250 for the lot

Thanks sparky

Just to let you know i have aranged to pick up the rear parts up on sunday for £225.

Hopefully i will havethe whole kit by june. Cant wait :thumbsup:

even though they are the same paint codes, doesnt mean the colour will match perfectly, due to different ages of paint, and how its been looked after etc..

mine is a white sportif with a glanza body kit on it.. all was brought 2nd hand, all matches up spot on. just give ure car a real good tcut when the body parts are on and u wnt tell the difference. well.. u cant with mine!

the price is spot on for ure rear end quote.. for the front,

head lights pay between £50-£100

bonnet, from £70-£130

bumper £50-£100

all depending on condition.

i got my bonnet new from toyota and was about £140 delivered if i remember correctly, but that was from a member on here who got discount from toyota.. hes now no longer with us :thumbsup:

u will also hear loads say u need all this extra brackets, bolts, under arch plastics to complet the conversion. you dont NEED them, mine doesnt have them and they work perfectly. the under arch lining doesnt touch the side of the bumper thats all, and you can use 1 or 2 cable ties in a few places just as extra reasurance. mines been like this for about a year probably more, with never one issue with sagging or rattling or anything.

ESSAY OVER lol

mine is a white sportif with a glanza body kit on it.. all was brought 2nd hand, all matches up spot on. just give ure car a real good tcut when the body parts are on and u wnt tell the difference. well.. u cant with mine!

the price is spot on for ure rear end quote.. for the front,

head lights pay between £50-£100

bonnet, from £70-£130

bumper £50-£100

all depending on condition.

i got my bonnet new from toyota and was about £140 delivered if i remember correctly, but that was from a member on here who got discount from toyota.. hes now no longer with us :thumbsup:

u will also hear loads say u need all this extra brackets, bolts, under arch plastics to complet the conversion. you dont NEED them, mine doesnt have them and they work perfectly. the under arch lining doesnt touch the side of the bumper thats all, and you can use 1 or 2 cable ties in a few places just as extra reasurance. mines been like this for about a year probably more, with never one issue with sagging or rattling or anything.

ESSAY OVER lol

Cheers Jay

I am gratefull for everyone getting back to me, buti ts nice to know someone has done exactly what i wish to do to my car when i get it.

Dont suppose you have a build thread or any pics of the car before and after the build?

How long did it take you to put the kit on your sportif?

Prepare for me to keep bugging you with questions about the build while it is taking place lol :lol:

Thanks again

chanelle

Click the link under Jay's banner :thumbsup:

Proper beast in the making :lol:

Hey guys

Just wanted to give a bit of an update. i bought a white rear bumper, bootlid with spoiler, scoop and sideskirts for a reasonable price today. All the pannels are in pretty much mint condition apart fron the rear bumper which has a tiny bit of peeling above the exhaust but hardly noticable. So it looks like i will be doing a glanza rep after all, getting really excited now. Should be getting a black bonnet and white front bumper within the next few weeks so the whole kit will be complete. And yes i will have a black bonnet with a white scoop, what you guys think of that? All i need to do now is sell my car and i will be able to get wheels, springs, exhaust and lights and obviosly a white sportif lol.

Thanks for your response.

Me and my bf have seen a breaking glanza in white and i have seen a cheap white sr and were thinking of doing a good replica. thought it would save me getting the whole car sprayed if both colours were the same. Im in the mood for a project :thumbsup:

Now i just need someone to tel me the colour code of the glanza.

Thanks again

chanelle1234

Just out of curiousity, why would you need to buy glanza parts etc if you're breaking one????

I done a rep swap on her white sportif not long ago. All in it cost her £550 for all the bits (98 bumper aswell :thumbsup: ) as Jay says, you dont need any extra clips ect. Theres a build thread on the other section, we sold it to a member on here.

Hi

I got all of the clips and bolts with the bits i bought today so i was quite chuffed.

Prepare for there to be a build thread on here in June or August as will put everything on in when me and my bf are off for a week. I will put all the kit on, wheels, exhaust and springs.

thanks

chanelle