Queens Day Gets A Horrible Twist

5 killed confirmed, the damage is from plowing into the crowd trying to get to the royal family sitting in the open bus.

nobody understands why and what he was trying to do... hitting a bus with a Swift wouldn't have done a lot at all...

when i saw it on tv i really thought he would have explosives on him and gonna blow himself up next the the bus with ALL the dutch royalty..

f*cking sicko...

just heard that the guy in the Swift died last night in the hospital.. that's getting of way to easy..

5 killed confirmed, the damage is from plowing into the crowd trying to get to the royal family sitting in the open bus.

nobody understands why and what he was trying to do... hitting a bus with a Swift wouldn't have done a lot at all...

when i saw it on tv i really thought he would have explosives on him and gonna blow himself up next the the bus with ALL the dutch royalty..

f*cking sicko...

just heard that the guy in the Swift died last night in the hospital.. that's getting of way to easy..

R.I.P to the innocent people killed

seen this on the news last night unbelievable, what was the guy thinking what did he think he was gonna do with a swift against a bus ????? just doesn't make sense.

yous dutch boys will know better but was it a definite attempt of assassination as you said guys dead, last night i heard the guy was clinically brain dead, could it been an accident that he was driving had some brain seizure lost consciousness foot got stuck on the accelerator ?

as it don't make sense on what he was trying to do ? psycho otherwise.

Has he been named yet, has he left any notes as to why he done this, pics of what this guy looks like ?

SNN0111CCC_380_793741a.jpg

That's a pic of him, no other details have been released. I had heard that he lost his job and was being evicted from his house this week.