Hey guys

I have just seen these wheels. Thinking of getting some for my white glanza rep. My bf aint happy at all, i like the wheels what he wants to get lol, but it looks like i will be getting some money before him :wacko: .

They are rota auto X, what you guys think?

autox_pwrr.jpg

thanks

chanelle

Nothing special just some multispokes but they were a bargain I couldn't pass up considering the price they were going for was less than what the tyres alone were worth. :wacko:

silly picture:

3659432117a10641268927o.jpg

Sportif but it's all the same to me.

And yeah it was a bargain. £150 for wheels and tyres (Toyo Proxes T1-S) which were almost brand new, I've just bought two new Proxes T1-R which were £40 each so that gives you some idea of the price lol.

Whatever wheels you get I definately recommend getting some decent rubber around them. Don't spend all your money on nice wheels and then skimp on the important bit - the tyres. :wacko:

www.blackcircles.com I think it was

I haven't actually tried any other good tyres so can't really compare but I went for "if it aint broke don't fix it" so I just got Toyo Proxes again as they were good tyres while they lasted.

Guest Enzo

i love these ones channelle but to be honest the both you have put up would look minted!

d1r_wrl-425x425.jpg

how wide do those wheels come in & and in what size ^^^^^

i love these ones channelle but to be honest the both you have put up would look minted!

d1r_wrl-425x425.jpg

how wide do those wheels come in & and in what size ^^^^^

Yeah i am definatly feeling these more than the rotas. There about £500 with tyres so not to bad. they are 15x7. think it will make the car stand out more and will give it that one of a kind look.

Dont suppose ya have any pics. how much?

same as these

Arrived..._38offset_1.jpg

150 quid ;) they do need a refurb, but for the price, im not complaining :wacko:

yea id have ripped them off you rob if i had seen them first, it was a case of that guy not knowing what he had!

yeah totally, rich gave me a call when he saw them lol, and i was straight on them :o

Out of the ones you said Chanelle I prefer the ones Enzo pointed out. (Lenso samurai D1R)

I do however agree that a nice set of Jap wheels would win against both sets.

Jap wins every time.

Out of the ones you said Chanelle I prefer the ones Enzo pointed out. (Lenso samurai D1R)

I do however agree that a nice set of Jap wheels would win against both sets.

Jap wins every time.

Suggestions more than welcome, if anyone wants to add some pics of wheels i may consider if they are to my likeing.

chanelle