Which Front End To Have?

Front end options  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ill have a look with the bonnet and headlights on with the bumper and grille, If its possible with a bit of work ill give it a bash,

If not i have a 96 glanza bumper and optional lip aswell so that will probs go on.

I have an image in my head of a dark green glanza replica with some carbon fibre, nice and low with a unique front end, as i have all the glanza body parts, just tryin a new front end idea.

Gary

To be honest, I would think you could get away with cutting the top of the bumper and moulding it into a glanza top?

People do it with Paseo's when putting bodykits on, il find some progress photos to give you an idea bud :lol:

Im not wanting to butcher the bumper thou if its not going to work, because ill be back to sqaure one with an n/a bumper,

I can only try when i get home from college this weekend and have a look,

only bad bit is, no one has done this before for advise lol, i suppose thats the good bit about it

Gary