Sorry to hear you didnt pass your test bud, book another one and get the bloody thing over and done with lol. Dont worry i passed 4th time.

Nice bumper mate looks in good condition from the photo.

When ya gonna put all the front end on?

chanelle x

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya mate i pm'd you about the crystal lights.

well i have a black auto glanza with bonnet, front bumper and rear bumper all in black. rear bumper not in the best condition but if

you are going for a respray would not be a problem. fewstonechips on bonnet but i will clean and polish everything first aswell so

wouldnt be able to tell until right up close. i could also give you the headlight adjusters and bumper brackets needed for doing the

turbo conversion. im by no means rushing you just i want the lights lol.

also let me know if you want anything else mate

cheers mate

sam

sweet! get a front lip tho, and it will look ten times better! and for as cheap as £20 for a laguna one, or an optional toyota one would look well smart

you doing rest of kit?

yea bud prob i like the carbon chu,s lip thats mint man :)

yea maby ill do everything,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

never read you project mate car will look rather nice especially when my parts on ;).. about your test dont worry mate i passed 3rd time lol 6 months later crashed my 1st starlet 1 month later had my 1st turbo which i still have now bless it ;)

good luck mate

p.s still looking for a cardboard box lmao it needs to be 37 inches ;) i spend most my time at work looking for one haha

Where'd ya get them lights buddy?

I love um'!!!!!

believe or not .....eeebbbbbaaayyy lol ebay rocks

never read you project mate car will look rather nice especially when my parts on ;) .. about your test dont worry mate i passed 3rd time lol 6 months later crashed my 1st starlet 1 month later had my 1st turbo which i still have now bless it ;)

good luck mate

p.s still looking for a cardboard box lmao it needs to be 37 inches :p i spend most my time at work looking for one haha

yea tim cant wait lol

hopefully i dont crash my extreme ep lol because when don i prob spend bout £2.500 lloooolllll ;)

Looks really good mate! Those rear lights are lush, also want to know where you got em' and how much you paid?

Jade x

hey ya its looking no too bad lol

im sure i paid £51 im not to sure but i thought bargain lol

there really good condition too x

Thats a steal £51 complete BARGAIN lol, yeah ebay rocks, im a right bargain shopper me hehe.

Keep them updates coming bud ;)

chanelle x

yea thats wat i thought lol

yyea ebays mint lol

hows the v replica gon?

seen you got it don ;)

will do ;)

Looks really good mate! Those rear lights are lush, also want to know where you got em' and how much you paid?

Jade x

If you can find a passenger side one, you can have my driverside one if you like them ;)

Looks lush mate chuck those late spec V lenses on and get some pretty pics up :thumbsup:

haha yea bud just waiting on bonnet nd rear bumper ind skirts then down to

the paint shop for a full respray :thumbsup:

and not to forget tht mc chu,s lip lol