New Glanza Owner From Sw

Hi there, Just thought i'd introduce myself. :surrender:

I'm Jae from south west, Just bought a Glanza v and I've fallen in love with it big time. I'm a big fan of owners clubs and have been a regular on them with every car I've owned.

Here she is =]

BRg9jWwmkKGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BJ-bdsu.jpg

BRg91nQWkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BJ-beeK.jpg

This is my first turbo let alone first Jap car and I'm hugely impressed. As far as i know its pretty standard besides wind deflectors and Front indicators. Still limited at 112mph which was important when finding a standard one so it minimised the risk of it being thrashed.

It does have L.S.D and a 3 point rear strut brace that I've heard are factory options? not entirely sure how true that is so if someone could elaborate that would be excellent.

Got big plans for the car and you should be seeing a great deal of changes to exterior aswell as the bhp figures =]

Thanks =]

Looks a minter mate!!

LSD and 3 point rear brace are indeed optional extras and bloody good ones at that!!

Be good to see it progress :surrender:

thank-you, Very surprised how smooth it is yet still very quick indeed.

Ah excellent, should i be privileged then or are the extra's quite common?

Regards

Minter mate, looks totally unmolested too. The chrome window tints are optional extras too I believe.

Where abouts are you in the South West?

Ah great, there almost like a meshy type tint close up, different but i like it.

I'm from Weston super mare pal, 20 minutes from yourself =]

Ah thats not too bad man. Theres a big South Wales and South West meet being arranged for sometime in June I believe. I think you should get your name down for JAE 2009 too :surrender: :unsure:

Ah thats not too bad man. Theres a big South Wales and South West meet being arranged for sometime in June I believe. I think you should get your name down for JAE 2009 too :surrender: :unsure:

What exactly is JAE? lol :angry2:

I'll be up for the south west meet definitely mate =]

Japanese Auto Extravaganza - JAE :D

It's gonna be my second JAE so I'm hoping its going to be as epic as the first time! Just thousands of Jap cars in a field.

Get there :D

Guest Enzo

Hi Jae, when you get a minuite can you please fill in the rest of your profile and location fields please

I'm a big fan of owners clubs and have been a regular on them with every car I've owned.

just wandering, how does this club fair to the others that you have used overall initially?

your car seams Mcminty fresh and unmolested so this mod probably wont have been done.

it will make your day and should pop your glanzas low boostrestriction cherry clicky

welcome to uksc :D

Hi Jae, when you get a minuite can you please fill in the rest of your profile and location fields please

just wandering, how does this club fair to the others that you have used overall initially?

your car seams Mcminty fresh and unmolested so this mod probably wont have been done.

it will make your day and should pop your glanzas low boostrestriction cherry clicky

welcome to uksc :D

Thank-you! This owners forum is up there with top one's i've been on, took me a minute or two to find my way round the forum 'tech section' + classified etc but now i have i think its an excellent setup + layout. The wiki libary section containing the boost restriction tutorial is a great little touch. i've been on a dozen forums and not one has had the detailed informationg and history as well presented as that. Bravo =]

I've already gone through with that re-restriction of gears 1 and 2 and it certainly did make my day, cost free mod. thats how we like them =]

I assume thats your red motor in your avatar, it looks fantastic!