It is mint for a 12 year old car!

One scuff on the front bumper and a lil patch of crazy paving paint on the rear no bigger than 2" round!

Best bit is it is totally standard so no chav has had his mitts on it to thrash it! :D

Comes from down your way too :D

It may get a light fettling but nothing extreme might get a FMIC, panel filter and exhaust but thats about it. Needs a CD player as it's got a double din Minidisc unit fitted at mo so thats gotta go. :D

I'm not anti scoob rich, just chavved up and abused saloon models :)

I need a decent sized car for me the missus and dog along with everything else i tend to end up with in my cars :)

Sparky ole boy it's not a common scoob IE: silver, saloon, huge spoiler, noisy exhaust and ridiculously loud dump valve :)

It's a real nice drive, typical subaru interior and very thirsty as you would expect :( I'm quite impressed with the general drive but i'm sure it's got some aftermarket suspension as it sits pretty low :(

scooby001.jpg

scooby003.jpg

The only real blemish on rear bumper

scooby004.jpg

It all depends on how it's driven really rich, boot it and you'll see single figure MPG for sure! :)

I've done 300miles and used 3/4 tank of juice with mixed driving but no fuel light has come on yet so i'll just keep going till it pops on or it conks out with no fuel :)