spigot rings again

envy aint really getting in contact so i need to get some, if i put the wheels and tyres on without them for a few days would they be ok?

desperatly need them on and need to sell other wheels

please help

Have you tried getting in contact with the alloy maker as you can order the spigot rings directly from them for your car / alloy set up.

I'd not put the wheels on without the rings to be honest.

jesus christ mate, just go to ANYWHERE that stocks alloy wheels (not hellfrauds, they dont stock em usually, need to try their suppliers) and if they aint got a huge bin full of em, they'll be able to order em in within like, a day, thats how long mine took!

i wouldnt put em on without mate because the nuts aint designed to take the weight of the car, just hold the wheel on, the hub takes the weight and spreads it across the whole of the rim.

Just go to any random wheel dealer and they'll sort you out.

god knows why you were relying on envy when you could have it done in 10 mins!

Jesus christ why you getting stressed over it?.

dont talk to me like a retard please!

dont assume!

im waiting on envy at the mo because i have reasons, they have them in stock now anyway.

god knows why your getting so stressed!

god i wish it were that easy mate, these size spigot rings are unusual bout 73mm i belive, id rather get it right - gaz and i have both heard form envy and will be getting em soon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah simon told me about envy so its the place ill go.

thanks. :D

cut corners?

mine were exactly the size ring i believe, they order them to suit so you could have ANY size to ANY size, its all completely custom, and as such any decent place which stocks/sells wheels will sort you out in no time.

you asked for help, otherwise you wouldnt have posted, i attempted to do so but am very bewildered that you waited on envy to do so, you yourself said you couldnt get hold of them, hence the suggestion.

i answered your question regarding using them without spigots, which is a very big no no (unless you're interested in replacing the studs when they shear off), couldnt have really said anymore really.