Im New, Please Be Nice

hi, i just got me a starlet sportif this past saturday. not driven for 7 and a half year so its kinda like my first car! must say i love it already!

was prodded in the toyota direction by the boyf who loves japanese cars, ( he has 2 datsuns)

hopefully i can join in with this forum, and use it to get some info and advice

:D

Welcome to uksc.

My bf is exactly the same he loves his jap cars he has had 5-6 hondas, he has a glanza now. He has manged to convince me to sell my seat ibiza and buy a white sportif and turn it in to a glanza rep lol.

You will have no problems getting help and advise on here everyone is great. I have not even got a starlet yet and everyone has been so helpful and helpful with any sort of question i ask.

chanelle

Welcome to uksc.

My bf is exactly the same he loves his jap cars he has had 5-6 hondas, he has a glanza now. He has manged to convince me to sell my seat ibiza and buy a white sportif and turn it in to a glanza rep lol.

You will have no problems getting help and advise on here everyone is great. I have not even got a starlet yet and everyone has been so helpful and helpful with any sort of question i ask.

chanelle

thanks for the welcome chanelle :D

in still learning the difference between all the different types :D so bare with me lol

Hi uve picked the right car.

what types of Datsuns does your BF have?

Welcome to uksc :D

thanks

hes got a 120y coupe thats just had a 1.8 (?) mx5 engine put in, its fast and vibrates alot. i like it :D

and a 120y ( b210) sunny wagon, its a cream estate, theres no getting away from it! its boring. we did just woody it tho, i was jokeing when i surgested it, he took me serious! you can sleep in the back tho, so that a plus!

thanks for the welcome chanelle :D

in still learning the difference between all the different types :D so bare with me lol

No worries. It took me a little while to know all the differant types, there all confusing words (4efte, 4efe, EP91 and EP82) but you will get used to it lol.

Have ya got any pics?

Have you got any plans for it or are you gonna leave it standard.

chanelle

No worries. It took me a little while to know all the differant types, there all confusing words (4efte, 4efe, EP91 and EP82) but you will get used to it lol.

Have ya got any pics?

Have you got any plans for it or are you gonna leave it standard.

chanelle

would love a nice set of wheels for a start :D but need to save some more money first :D

im being told to leave as is, but want to start playing :D not sure i like the rubber strip down the sides, they might come off, but then im realy indesisive, sorry and a bad speller, hahaha

would love a nice set of wheels for a start :D but need to save some more money first :D

im being told to leave as is, but want to start playing :D not sure i like the rubber strip down the sides, they might come off, but then im realy indesisive, sorry and a bad speller, hahaha

Take them off lol. What colour is your sportif? If you look every so often in the parts for sale section you make find something you like, there good prices aswell. im a bad reader i thought it said indesive wtf lol. :D

chanelle

Take them off lol. What colour is your sportif? If you look every so often in the parts for sale section you make find something you like, there good prices aswell. im a bad reader i thought it said indesive wtf lol. :D

chanelle

docs say blue, original sales slip says azure, but i recon its more lilacy! but the flashes on the rubbery things are green :D if i park it by the local school they might dissapear

saw some devil horns on a badge on a fab looking black one in banzai, any ideas where i get them from?

docs say blue, original sales slip says azure, but i recon its more lilacy! but the flashes on the rubbery things are green :D if i park it by the local school they might dissapear

saw some devil horns on a badge on a fab looking black one in banzai, any ideas where i get them from?

Afraid i cant help you there but as i said before someone on here should be able to help you. Maby try searching on ebay. Lol leave it by the school day and night, they will do you a favour by not having to take them off by hand. If you dont mind me asking how come you havent been driving for so long?

chanelle

. If you dont mind me asking how come you havent been driving for so long?

chanelle

sorta didnt need to drive, could pretty much walk to werever i needed too, but partly lost confidance :D its comming back to me tho :D but so is my left foot breaking (i call it slowing :D ) bad habbit