I dunno if this is in the right section but, my Autogauge Rev Tachometer has stopped working. Ive looked about under my bonnet and some of my wires arent wired into anything and they are just dangling down!!! :)

Bascially does anyone know the correct way to wire it up so it measures my revs. I know Keirz did a thread on here which made it really easy to do, but cant find that thread anywhere :)

Any Help would be apprciated, Thanks in advance

Liam

hi buddy

you should have 4 wires with it, the red is switch live, yellow permanent live, black earth and there should be one more wire not sure on colour tho, that one will go to the ignition module to the negitive side.

hope this helps

curt

I made a little guide on this it should be in the how-to section.

Red - live when the ignition is on, I wired it into the clock

Black - earth, simple enough

White - this is the rev signal it goes in that little box in the top right corner of the bay theres a slot called ig- or something like that use a spade connector to it

Yellow or whatever it is, this is the one for the light which people say wire into the light switch but I just wired mine into the switched live the same as the power, it works fine and you can't even see the light is on in the daytime anyway