Thats sweet man

Im going to see Tokyo Drift on Sunday

*goes to practice drifting*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont make us get out the chav jokes again... :D

haha only joking, i certainly wont be going to see it, i cringe to think at what its gonna start once its out for sure, some sort of crazy chav craze of trying to drift their saxo's etc, shame they've cashed in on the scene, but we can only hope it wont fuck it up as much as i expect it will.

nah just look at the previews, which funnily enough has just come on, they've so americanised drifting its unbelievable, i.e not in a good way.

i hope its good, but 2f2f was a complete load of crap, so im guessing this aint gonna be much better.

It certainly aint no initial d :D

i can do a bit of drifting in my 106 but practised it on private land i wouldnt recommend it in any fwd cars realli, i think there will be loads of people trying to do it in ther cars once they see it. there isnt a great deal of control you have in a fwd car.

nah just look at the previews, which funnily enough has just come on, they've so americanised drifting its unbelievable, i.e not in a good way.

i hope its good, but 2f2f was a complete load of crap, so im guessing this aint gonna be much better.

It certainly aint no initial d :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heyy i liked that film! :p

Im sure all FWD cars can drift, you just have to adjust the Toe inwards...

Some dude how drive rally told me that...

I like the F&F movies too......

But I see you point, ecksjay, someone IS gonna wreck their cars in the attemp to drift...

Do anyone know how to download that Glanza drift vid?