New wheel paint....now multicoloured

well my gf's had her glanza over a year now and theres quite a few kicking about the same colour, and her chrome work emotions were starting to flake due to our salty roads over the winter so we decided to do something to make it a bit different to all the other ones we see about.

looks a bit orange in the pics but in real life they are eyeball melting flourescent pink. did the rocker cover, positive battery terminal, fire extinguisher, and about to do her baseball bat/steering lock the same colour aswell

hope you like

01012008044.jpg

01012008046.jpg

01012008047.jpg

01012008049.jpg

01012008051.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They deffo turn heads :lol: .. Looks nice and low too.. mine scrubs when i set it that low :p . For me the 98 fronts with the lip look soo much nicer than the earlier bumper.. Aggressive :p

cheers mate.....if only we could get an inner cv without having to buy complete shafts and hubs we'd be able to drive it about and show it off :p

only jokin mate, i think we found one just waiting on the lad getting back to us :lol:

I didn't know that was you :p

Got no creds to reply to your text mate, if you still want the shafts ring me before 5.30

• 1 year later...

cheers for the positive comments :wub:

we dont know what they look like rolling ourselves yet cause were in it when its moving but we'll deffo get a rolling shot sometime soon.

if there's anyone in the middlesbrough area who's handy with a camera that is looking for things to take photo's of we could do with a decent pic to enter POTM :) cause i'm rubbish at taking decent pics and choosing decent locations.

I had to laugh at this "we dont know what they look like rolling ourselves yet cause were in it"

Im sure peter with the jam glanza will take some pics with you matey i think they would look good together. i'll ask him :wub:

P.s all you need now is a clown in the back window lol

i think they should be all pink with the chrome face. jus my thought sorry

we did think about that, but there's another glanza not too far away with pink/silver rims........maybe next time......i can see these wheels having a few more coats of paint over the years.....now that theyre polished we could get them powder coated with clear pink so they look like pink chrome aswell.....too many choices. we did think about doing each wheel a different colour aswell and lots of other combo's