Champions League Final!

OK Thought we should get a thread going for this since its the biggest game of the millenium! (According to every sports website and newspaper)

I reckon predictions with a big shiny badge for the winner!

In all seriousness though if this goes the way it should this will be some game! Messi, Ronaldo, Eto'o, Tevez in one game is some prospect. Im slightly biased but I can see this one being a nailbiter and coming out with a 2-1 United victory.

He probably wont but it would be sad to see him not starting after a great two seasons with us and some amazing goals. Especially when this could be his last game in a United shirt. Im expecting him to get 30mins minimum though he has to play!

Come on UNITED!!

Hopefully this game will live up to all its hype.

Ronaldo Vs Messi, mouthwatering stuff ! In terms of ability theres not much between the two at all.

I won't be predicting a score, its just to hard to tell. Both teams have been playing some excellent football in the domestic leagues. Fletcher will be a great miss today, will be a huge game for Anderson and Carrick. Come on you reds!!

I dont think Giggs will be a starter. I would say more likely Scholes will be starting in midfield in his place or Berbatov to start and have 4 in attack on the break with Park and Ronaldo dropping into midfield when Barca have the ball. Giggs brought on after half time for Anderson.

I had no idea it was even happening.. I got to work today (Fitness First) and got told to put a football shirt on and didn't understand why!! Now i do!

What footy shirt will you be wearing?

And pics please :lol:

As I don't support either team I thought it was a pretty good game!

Man Utd seemed to run out of steam and ideas after 10 mins or so of dominating the game

The big mistake was letting Barca get into their passing game as they dominated from then on

Thought Ronaldo was going to have a hissy fit at one point which made me laugh!

I thought Barca deserved the win on the night but I think 2-0 flattered them - 2-1 would have been a fairer result

Steve

Yep an amazingly poor performance. No one really turned up.

Barca on the other hand were exceptional, some of there football was breathtaking. Especially that Iniesta he's a magician!

Yep next season it is. Reckon we'll sign Tevez?