OK So finally the UK is seeing some sun. Long may it continue at this heat although Im away to Florida on Friday just to sicken everyone :D

So whats everyone been doing with the sun and how have you been making the most of it? Or even how do you plan to make the most of it?

Ill start

Friday was spent in the company of 15 lesbians and my gf (who is not a lesbian before anyone asks). Trust me out of place does not even come close! Especially when I was driving and couldnt even drink.

Saturday involved considering going to Portrush which was quashed since my mate didnt want her hair getting blown about :D So instead we stayed in Bangor and lay on the beach for a bit before hanging around randomly lol.

Sunday then involved a day of driving the Renault 5 GTT about as the Starlet got the brake calipers painted and lying on the beach all day! Good stuff!!

Plans for the rest of the week as well?

Working Monday and Tuesday 12-8 :D Wednesday will clean the car properly and hopefully fit the new headlights and DIN slot and gear knob and harness pads if they have all arrived. Then Thursday will be spent packing before flying off on Friday. Who knows if the weather will hold out til the end of the week but fingers crossed!

Its been sunny for a few days now man.

Im wasting it by spending time in front of the pc (assignments) :D

And why didnt you invite me to this gathering of enormous proportions???

Pics? :D

Will be good to see the EP done up some more dude.

Joz

I didnt know about it until my gf's bi mate deciding she was going into the woods to meet a load of lesbians! Otherwise you could have all come. Seriously I felt so weird and out of place which isnt normally me! Having lesbians surround your gf aint nice! lol

Unfortunately only the lesbians were taking pics I would have been killed if I had taken any.

No more the thought of if you saw Danni and we werent together the hair and lip piercing kinda looks a lil bit lesbian lol. Thats what was scary!

And also its the thought of hmmmm threesome... wait they only want each other... DAMN!

Damn you! Im stuck in work dealing with annoying customers! Until 8pm!!!!!

@ Jay OUCH! Trust me they were lesbians! My bi mate (girl) went to meet them for a 'gathering'

don't worry bout it mate i spent the whole of last weekend indoors with old biddys going on bout there wiper blades lol and spending the majority of friday on the m25 stuck in traffic

Friday - work 3 till 6:30

Saturday work - 9 till 6

Sunday 12 till 6

Work at a canoe hire business by me. Killed me working in this heat, surrouded by people sunbathing and drinking, whilst im sweating my b*llocks off :D

Cant complain though

Friday - work 3 till 6:30

Saturday work - 9 till 6

Sunday 12 till 6

Work at a canoe hire business by me. Killed me working in this heat, surrouded by people sunbathing and drinking, whilst im sweating my b*llocks off :D

Cant complain though

Could you not sit on the counter in a canoe with a paddle? That would look funny when the customers came in lol

Could you not sit on the counter in a canoe with a paddle? That would look funny when the customers came in lol

I usually just go canoeing to keeep cool , but was to busssy :D

I usually just go canoeing to keeep cool , but was to busssy :D

Hence sit in a canoe on the counter. You may look a little bit special but would have been a laugh!

Also Im very annoyed at just how cool your job sounds! Seriously I work in a call centre! In the middle of a busy town!!

Saturday - worked 2-10 so missed the sun

sunday - worked 2-10 so missed the sun.

today - worked 10-5 and am doin 10-6 nightshift later on so missed the sun.

where was the rest of the management team during this fine weather? they all had one of the two weekend days off, where as i got none. w*nkers.

Phil.

Hence sit in a canoe on the counter. You may look a little bit special but would have been a laugh!

Also Im very annoyed at just how cool your job sounds! Seriously I work in a call centre! In the middle of a busy town!!

It could be worse, paid to sit around in the sun :D

Worked friday but went out working on the car fitting my new seats afterwards so caught some of the sun! Spent Saturday chilling in the garden, sunbathing! Sunday - went to the beach for a few hours. Went home to get warmer clothes and then back to another beach to play crazy golf and cruised about for a bit!

Monday - back to work....hate it! I sit right next to the window where it makes me jealous being stuck in doors!!

But thats enough about the weather, more about the lesbians! I am guessing by the sounds of it, that most of them were rather more manly than you have hoped for then??? LOL!!

Seriously though there were some butch lesbians there I would have had my ass kicked by 15lesbians! ... Hang on why didnt I take pics would have been worth it! Although the getting dumped would not have been when Ive spent £350 on her to go on holiday lol