Welcome to Junes photo competition, we will run one every month, then each finalist will be entered into our first yearly calendar.

***RULES AND REGULATIONS***

- One Photo Allowed Per Competition Per Member

- Only Landscape Photo Orientation!!!!

- The Photo Can Be Of Any Style As Long As Its Starlet Related, i.e Motion, Landscape, Nighttime etc.

- Please Only Enter High Quality Photos - they will be used in the 2010 Club Calender! NO CAMERA PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!

- The Closing Date Will Be The 25th Of Each Month

- Please Blank Your Numberplate, If Possible!

- Post Your Photo In The Corresponding Monthly Thread

- A Poll Will Be Started At The End Of The Month When All The Entries Are In!

- Photo editing allowed to adjust tone, depth and colour. Nothing over the top please.

The Min Resolution Now Is 1728 x 1152...i would of asked for larger but the majority of people may not be able to take photos that large...but if you can take larger thats fine - enter them in that size..

Lets Get Crackin :D

Galliano

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of loras we took at weeknd after a 4hour cleanin sesh lol

How long Tuck dude???

You deserve to get into the voting based on effort alone lol.

Tasty pic!

Joz

How long Tuck dude???

You deserve to get into the voting based on effort alone lol.

Tasty pic!

Joz

Its me who cleans her and tucka just sits on the grass in the sun chilling out saying missed a bit :D

Its me who cleans her and tucka just sits on the grass in the sun chilling out saying missed a bit :D

Great looing pic LAURA lol.

If you take pride in your car u clean it for 4hrs i do lol. Maby me an u have OCD on our cars :D

What do u clean that with looks lovely and shiny.

chanelle x

Nothing wrong with spending ages cleaning cars :D

Most times I clean the car I'll spend 2-3 hours or so.

Longest clean was before JAE when spent about 6 hours (cleaned everything though, including engine bay and door shuts etc)

Looks lovely though, the red comes out great :D

Great looing pic LAURA lol.

If you take pride in your car u clean it for 4hrs i do lol. Maby me an u have OCD on our cars :D

What do u clean that with looks lovely and shiny.

chanelle x

I use meguires gold shampoo for the car then the gold polish and wax pretty much love the meguires...

Nothing wrong with spending ages cleaning cars :D

Most times I clean the car I'll spend 2-3 hours or so.

Longest clean was before JAE when spent about 6 hours (cleaned everything though, including engine bay and door shuts etc)

Looks lovely though, the red comes out great :D

Totally agree car shows are the best to give the car a good overall clean i usually spend all day and by time i finish she looks awsum......

The truth is out! :D

Credit to you Laura :D

Those enkeis are gorgeous in that color.

Joz

lol yeah im like master yoda and lora was like my lil apprentice luke i taught her everything she knows lol shes now a true jedi in the art of cleanin lol