How Does Extreem Ep/ Uksc Compare To Other Clubs

me personally find tgtt much better to use but that my opion i think uksc has just aded to many things to sorta look like tgtt (i will get slated for this) and has said above technical question about turbos dont get answered has quick or not a tall but thats down to more NA owners on here regulary then efte owners. other then thats it is very good site and u dont get alot of arguments over here which os good and its free even my local club site charge £10 a year to sale anything and there aint no more then a 100 active users lol.

on a whole there isnt to much u need to improve the site its a good site and works relativey well

As the others said it is a very very friendly website. The majority of new users are warmly welcomed and this can be seen in the welcome section. I joined another forum the other day and got like one reply, and that was a very busy forum.

One of the best forums out there for sure :lol:

I also like how the community isn't massive, it feels a good size and close knit. :lol:

gota agree, the site is great, for example when i first joined and i was a starlet noob i had some major problems and i get a hell of a lot of help and paticurlarly enzo was going out of his way to help me.

can't say I've found that on any other club,all the starlet sites are great and at one point it was a factor for me keeping my car.

keep the good work up admin.

My one little "annoyance" about the site though is the amount of text speak thats on here, when I joined there was none but in the last couple of years Ive had to read the same post 3 or 4 times and still not understand what it meant!!

Can something be done about it?? Things like to as 2 or you as u is acceptable but anything else is just a pain in the ass.

I agree with you on this. And I think alot of people get irritated by text speak, because I am sure we had a discussion about this a few months back.

On a forum I used to use, they had like a filter that blocked out or changed text speak and swear words into another more acceptable word.

I don't know if this is something you can have on all forums, so I guess Geo would have to look into it if he was wanting to do it.

Maybe it's just worth the mods saying something on the QT to the people that tend to use text speak?

paticurlarly enzo was going out of his way to help me.

Cannot agree more with this statement, i find that this website/forum helps out a serious amount.

Geo - i wouldnt have met you if i never came on this site, and since then i've had a good friend, even without the car chat, nights out in Edinburgh and Dunfermline... Awesome;) On the car side of things, cant say anymore than ive had 100% help from Geo who has a huge amount of knowlage on these cars.

I Have been on TGTT and i find it harder to use than this site, i think the for sale section works good on this site too... people just need to start sellin stuff i need though for much cheepness!:lol: hehe..

CK

X2 G I know how much time and effort you put into this site dude, your never off it :)

Its looking leagues better recently.

Looking for feedback, on this hoops forum I use they have a topic preview on the role over, Its a vBulletin forum. Is it possible to do that? Saves time scanning through posts I think.

I find this site very helpfull and the members are very friendly also. Im on several owners clubs for different cars and this seems to be one of the best tbh. Im on here on a daily basis and have learnt loads about the 4EFTE just from looking through posts etc Im also on TGTT but only been on there a handfull of times. I find the layout of this site great, especially the template for the 'For Sale' section. Makes sure everyone posts the same format and there is no stupid posts

Thanks to all who have welcomed me into the fold also, even though i don't own a GT/glanza, just bits of one :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanx alot for the valuable feedback people and the minted coments

was trying to stray away from a direct comparison of tgtt. was not looking for that but the difference between other forums clubs that we use.

ivebeen a member of scxoc for a while and i know the craic you guys are on about grame and wullie.

if we could replicate some of that spirit on here to add to what we have already would be choice.

in regards to people that have flagged up text speak, im on it, i hate it also and have started up a thred to get all the catch words as im not clued up on all the text lingo. then we can enter it into the forum to get rid of that lazy chat.

thankyou to everyone that has inputted into this thred, feedback is so valuable as it shows us where to put the work in next.

it seams uksc is finaly afloat to me, the only real area that we need to concentraite on is the technical section.

do any of you guys have any ideas on how to improve this section and make it jell better.

Sam has done a sterling job of adding signatures to each section to make it better to navigate ((clicky ))

but any more ideas to help us here would be greatly apreceated!!

whats your views on the technical section...?