Rant About Thieving Bastards

hey guys ive just been down to my garage only to find its been broken into, tein coilovers, ross forged rods and pistons, half my wepr td04 kit, willwood calipers, my winter wheels all for my starlet, and my brothers bmx have all been stolen, and the wankers tried to steal my gsxr, ive phoned the police but they didnt seen that helpfull sorry to have a rant but i just had to to tell some1 before i bloody cry

i just think im gonna sell the glanza now ive lost to much money now

thanks for reading ryan

Oh fuck! That is NOT good!

Is the garage next to your house or what?

no mate the garage is in a block of garages just down my road and the thing is that i feel stupid for leaving all that stuff in there i was gonna leave it all in my room but there wasnt any room

i feel your pain dude. i woke up thismorning to find my bike and my sisters bike stolen from teh shed, all my tools stolen from my van but the worst thing is, around my back we have a big axe for cutting firewood and thats went missing too. ive caled police to tell them because if some1 gets hit with that mine and my dads and a lot of my mates prints are on it.

nothing compared to what you lost though mate feel gutted for ya

cheers for all the replys people, ive been into contact with the house insurance and the garage isnt insured because it isnt situated next to my house the garage is down the bottom of my road :) and it would be a real help if every1 kept there eyes peeled for these parts going cheap

cheers ryan

you cant have fuck all can you

they make me sick

i had £700 worth of sound system in my car a while ago left it at my girlfriends house when i went to see her came out two hours later and everything had gone including the bloody wires. there bloody scum

dont give up on the starbo though mate why let sum little arseholes spoil your fun bud