Japan Website For Modded Car Imports ;)

RX7's are twin rotary engines each rotor is 650cc so thats 1300cc

I was arguing with my mates last night because I heard they are in the same Tax group as Starlets and they wont have none of it, am I right? lol I am sure I am

@ Spoonz that Glanza has been about for donkeys years and still not sold by the look

I was arguing with my mates last night because I heard they are in the same Tax group as Starlets and they wont have none of it, am I right? lol I am sure I am

yes you are 100% correct dude :) I've had the same argument with lots of people it yet another benifit of a rotory engine.

Awsome will go rub it in some more later then :)

EDIT been looking at rx7's on pistonheads, pisses me off that people call them 2.6, they ashamed to call their car a 1.3 or something??

I sure as hell wouldnt be looking at the performance!!

Awsome will go rub it in some more later then :)

EDIT been looking at rx7's on pistonheads, pisses me off that people call them 2.6, they ashamed to call their car a 1.3 or something??

I sure as hell wouldnt be looking at the performance!!

i remember reading something before about the rotary engine that it does 2 rotations or lets in fuel twice in a cycle or something (sorry im not well up on engines) so effectively the cc is doubled so if you have 1.3 litre rex its the same as a 2.6 piston engine

@ Spoonz that Glanza has been about for donkeys years and still not sold by the look

some of the rx7's are classed as 1.3's on tax but our lovely government (useless wankers) have picked up on this and the ones being imported now are classed as 2.6

i'm sure that i can remember someone saying that that guy that runs that is a crook. I can't remember whether it was here or tgtt, but the fella had all sorts of problems. I think the main issue was that he was selling cars that wern't in his possession