quick update.

bootinstall all finished sounds and looks sweet :rolleyes:

camp nets also cover the rear seats.

6608_242007835471_616195471_8329441_1782719_n.jpg

Also got a bit more boomboom ;)

6608_242007830471_616195471_8329440_5892014_n.jpg

Gettin some wheels sorted should have em fitted next week hopefully, busy gettin them referbd.

LOL Love it! Themed stuff always looks pretty cool but im always worried to go ahead and do it. Gear knob looks great. I think you need to insytal some NOS and have it wired so it comes on when you pull the pin from the grenade :rolleyes: WIN!!!!! ;)

• 5 months later...

eeesh it been ages, sorry to have been a bit of a let down but... now i have monies, well sorta.

havin a few running issues with the car atm, overboosting :S for no reason too, and only in 3rd, bizzare.

but plan of attack is, get it fixed, wheels n tyres sorted, body work, need to get my hands on a fmic + toms front bumper too but that may have to wait a lil longer

atm i just want it running smooth and looking fresh, for rising sun in may. then work from there.

• 1 month later...

Update!!

Havent done anything as of yet bar new steering wheel but got most of the parts to get cracking now xD

fmic

mani (thanks georgie)

hks bov (thanks jezza)

hks accuator

hrf front bumper (massive thanks idrees)

uprated break pads allround

tien springs (cheap skate till coils)

Car is goin into the garage for total body work and some parts fitted on the 29th while off to New York Baby! xD

Still need to source (afford)

Air filter relocation kit (s bend)

Airfilter

Drivers side rear arch trim!! (if anyone can help pm me please :angry2:)

Get wheels painted (still on the look for some Rays Volk MS-01 from jap land)

Vinyl wrapings xD

Also sourcing an ammo box but this is a suprise ^^

• 3 weeks later...

wey NY was sweet, but means funds are now low =(

but still must crack on to get this thing turned around.

The car now has fmic, mani, accuator and springs fitted along with ac removed. havin some issues with the fmic tho i keep blowin pipping, well the same pipe. so longer bit of hose and abit of hammer time will sort that. goin to the garage in the morn to get tracking done and fit new bov. HRF bumper i got has been reworked and strengthed, just needs painting. so all is looking good bar now needing new front discs :thumbsup:

Need to get vinyls, induction and headlight bulbs ordered the mora too and i cant belive how much of a pain it is the get bulbs, really WTF!

Still need to get a drivers side rear arch tho :o

but i am aimin to have it more or less finished for rising sun so see you then!!