hi all. i was wondering if anyone can help me. i have a glanza v auto but when it is just ticking over it wobbles the steering wheel quite dramatically. it is like it is struggling on tickover but soon as i apply even a few hundred revs it goes completely. im sure im not the only one out there wiv this problem... cheers guys and girls

What does the car idle at? Should be about 900rpm. If its lower than it'll vibrate the car. If the RPM is right, then what engine mounts are you using? If stock, they are probably buggered. If aftermarket then it is quite normal for them to vibrate the car.

i had to do this its quite simple

my car was set to 1500rpm at idle when i bought it which you can imagine was really noisy and quite horrible to listen to so i turned it down to about 800 rpm

its easy to do. its near the inlet manifold right at the back. all youll need is a quite large flat blade. anti clockwise turns it up i believe clockwise turns it down

• 4 months later...
i had to do this its quite simple

my car was set to 1500rpm at idle when i bought it which you can imagine was really noisy and quite horrible to listen to so i turned it down to about 800 rpm

its easy to do. its near the inlet manifold right at the back. all youll need is a quite large flat blade. anti clockwise turns it up i believe clockwise turns it down

Whaa? Inlet manifold at the back?

It stalled on me yesterday and almost did it again but i reved. It idles at about 900rpm but when you put it in D (auto) it drops to about 600 and shakes like poo!

Ill see if i can find it