Coilovers Fitted And Gave Her A Quick Wash

Well fitted coilovers Tuesday from Nick and decided to give the car a quick wash today before it rained. I think it looks better lower now :angry2:

Before:

IMG_0523.jpg

Now:

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

Comments critisism pointers welcome :wub:

HAHA it was lower sparky but my flexi kept catching the jack on the MOT ramp i used to lower it with haha so had to put the front up just enough to get my car off the ramp lmao.

Then I've had to higher the back as my panhard rod needs setting up again as the o/s/r tyre keeps hitting the 2 screws holding in the arch and its taken a chunk out my tyre :) but will get that sorted tomorrow with the piece of string a weight and tape measure :)

I haven't got 1 mate :)

That was just a photoshop someone did for me when i was thinking about getting 1, but im not too fussed about the looks of my car now. Just goin to turn it into a monster with 150bhp :)

I haven't got 1 mate :)

That was just a photoshop someone did for me when i was thinking about getting 1, but im not too fussed about the looks of my car now. Just goin to turn it into a monster with 150bhp :)

really! that was a minted photoshop lol looked klass,i am getting livesport spoiler like looks the dogs :)