Fines For Illegal Number Plates And Not Wearing A Seatbelt

As of today the fines for having an illegal number plate and not wearing a seatbelt have increased from £30 to £60, just a heads up for everyone as I know I've been stung for the number plate before but it will be nastier now if caught....

Yeah they're a bit annoying :) I'd say mine is on the limit of getting away with it, I've never been done for it but when I was pulled over for having a rear light out the officer's did mention it but before I even said anything one of them said its ok since its an import, most don't go for that though!

thanks for the heads up dude!

i actually stopped a traffic cop and asked if my plates were legal, said they were fine but could catch someone on a bad day and get done for having it too far over on the passenger side!

Good. :)

Can't believe some folk still dont belt up :) and as for reg plates. Stock Import size is fine, I've never understood why folk have either daft fonts or rediculously small plates.

people dont belt up because they think it will never happen to them! Plus hate people that are still on mobile phones when driving! Grrr... oh i gotta say... i hate women drivers!! Sorry but god they are crap drivers i got to say, MAJORITY of them anyway.

HAHAHA agree with the daft fonts and fancy dress plates Wullie :)

I agree with Shelly.

People who drive whilst talking on their mobiles think they are totally in control but when your driving behind them you can tell they are not. I was behind someone a couple of days ago, and he got to a roundabout and swerved right over all the lanes! Luckily no one was beside him.

Also, women drivers I agree there too! Majority of people who piss me off on the road are women. On the way home from work, there's this one women who does 20mph on a 60mph road! It annoys the hell outta me. I feel like stopping her and telling her if she cannot do the legal limit then get off the f**in road!

heads up on more accuring noise pollution checks!!!!

supposedly legal limits 88 desabels..

the glanza got 89.4 ...

how gay £30 fine

Since when?

I reckon you've been shafted mate, may be different in scotland these days but i doubt it!

On the way home from work, there's this one women who does 20mph on a 60mph road! It annoys the hell outta me. I feel like stopping her and telling her if she cannot do the legal limit then get off the f**in road!

Well

F*cking

Said!

i love u!!! we are so alike!!! at last, someone else who sees the problem with these idiots as i do!!!! i could kiss u!!!!!!

Phil.

Just curious, what's considered an illegal number plate? Getting new ones tomorrow as reg has changed and was planning on getting squarish ones jap style of course

Well

F*cking

Said!

i love you!!! we are so alike!!! at last, someone else who sees the problem with these idiots as i do!!!! i could kiss you!!!!!!

Phil.

Ha ha ha...I really do hate it when people drive so much slower than the speed limit!

I am not saying I am innocent, because there's probably days when I don't pay attention and drive a few miles under. But when people drive 10mph + under it gets right up my nose!!

Oh and I hate hate hate people who pull out from side roads in front of you, and pull away so slow that you have to slam your brakes on the refrain from hitting them! I wanna ask them if they know the frikken high way code! If you are pulling out from a side road you must quickly catch up to the legal limit, and should not pull out in an instance that will make someone have to slow down you frikken douch!!!

Grr...I think I either need to be a traffic cop so I can pull these nob heads over, or I need road rage management classes.

Is it just me that seems to notice every mistake other people make on the road??

Funnily enough I was stuck behind a Glanza, I mean Micra :) on the way home from work doing 40 in a 60 for about 4-5miles!!!

Really pissed me off I was a few cars behind and I have a bad habit of just making people know im there by straing towards the middle of the road and my lights are on most of the time and the car isnt exactly missable!! :) twats!!!