TDbanner-1.jpg

Hello Everyone at UKStarletClub, I'm Nick Jones from Tuning Developments LTD in the North West England, we cater for all Japanese Performance Vehicles but we specialize in the Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82/EP91 with the 4E/5E Engines.

We offer everything from off the shelf products to rare to find products straight from japan, we can source New or Used parts direct to you but not only this we offer:

Full Engine Rebuilds

Full Engine Conversions

ECU Remapping

New and Used Parts

Full Maintance Services

Race, Drag or Street Builds to ANY Spec

The list is endless of what we can do for you, but not only this but you can be sure to trust your car in our Hands as all our staff are fully qualified Technicians with Years of experience on the job along with performance tuning.

We have built many high spec vehicles including our:

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 Full Track Car

Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 Full Track Car

Please be assured we have alot of experience with these fantastic cars and are a extremely well known trader on other forums like TGTT.com and if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact us via:

Private Message - Nick@TD.co.uk

Email - Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Our Traders Section Can Be Found Here - Tuning Developments LTD UKSC Section

& our UKSC forum shop can be found here - click

we will be adding more parts soon.

UKSCBanner1.jpg

We will be updating our section shortly with everything we have to offer but in between time please do contact us with any questions or for any quotes for work, we are happy to help!

Many Thanks

~Nick @ Tuning Developments LTD

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

this is freakin AWESOME news! so glad to see TD on UKSC Nick!

I bought a catch can from these lads last month and I couldnt be happier with the transaction short of them having a gorgeous stripper hand-deliver it to my door! very excited to see TD on board UKSC!

will most definately be using TD again in the future!

Welcome!

Phil.

Welcome aboard guys love some of the services you offer, I am after literally all of them when I have some money :)

And I would probably travel the extra hour to get it mapped tidy this time, fucking Weston :p

All the Best guys not that you need it :)

Thanks alot for the very warm welcome from everyone, really really appreciate it! We are still adding all our products to the store so if you could bare with us for a day or so while we add them, all Mapping and Fitting services are available any time just Email or Personal Message:

Private Message - Nick@TD.co.uk or Mike@TD.co.uk

Otherwise our Email - Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Total pleasure and hope to get to meet everyone in person soon! along with this we have ALOT of new products launching specific for the 4E/5E Starlets Turbos and also our New Workshop premises will be open very soon so watch our space for updates and open days there!

Many Thanks

~Nick @ Tuning Developments LTD