Which one is better?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah but they're older :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dosn't mean much in jap-land my friend, no salt on roads and harder to pass MOT's mean there just as mint and because there jap they have all the toys that most modern cars have.

and all those who just think people only buy GT's because they can't afford Glanzas need their heads tested B)

Guest Enzo

but thats the truth..... 6k for a pristeen glanza or 3k for a pristeen quadlight lol

i can sense a debate goin here,

ive been thinking about sellin the glanza and buyin a quad light for some time,

the money i save can go to a superbike!

love the looks of a glanza. like shellys for example. but as i dont need a daily drive just a weekend rag about i went for the more "raw" stripped out tuned GT. otherwise i'd have a glanza for cruisin round in

dosn't mean much in jap-land my friend, no salt on roads and harder to pass MOT's mean there just as mint and because there jap they have all the toys that most modern cars have.

and all those who just think people only buy GT's because they can't afford Glanzas need their heads tested  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

noooo yours is my fav glanza lol

I love my n/a so im standin by her and votin n/a but DAMN i wish i had turbo power, sick and tired of bein underpowered for overtakes that a Glanza would nail! :) A glanza the same as SiCalns in red, black or the same colour as my n/a would make me a very happy man!

Phil.

I think the GT's are better, as standard, lighter and quicker, much more aggressive looking and rarer looking.

I like the Glanzas but for me, they look too much like a Micra or a Corsa, and the interior is a bit dull...although i know people dont buy Glanzas for their interiors :)

Its gotta be a Glanza V for me

and a 98 spec at that!!!

They're beeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaautiful :p

Shame bout the interior thought, well unless its the one with recaros :)

But then again I do like the early GTs like this

airfield22.jpg

they can look mint.

But Glanza does it for me every time

Nath :p