I have recently downloaded a trial for photoshop and want to make the most of it. I have sussed a majority of it out, but i cant seem fo find out how to change bumper, wheels etc.

I.e change my inovit alloys to enkei's.

can anyone give my any advise?

cheers

chanelle x

Wheels are a pain in the rear end to get right when photoshopping. They have to be the right angle, right way round for the light reflection, then you have to get them perfect on sizes on both front and rear, and make sure they don't look like they are sideways etc... I hate doing wheels, when photoshopping I usually just change the colour of them :)

Wheels are a pain in the rear end to get right when photoshopping. They have to be the right angle, right way round for the light reflection, then you have to get them perfect on sizes on both front and rear, and make sure they don't look like they are sideways etc... I hate doing wheels, when photoshopping I usually just change the colour of them :)

I know it is hard as they have to be at the right angle, its gay. Glad im not the only one struggling lol.

chanelle x

Also have to make sure they are similar resolution lol. Obviously have to find good reference photo's. Sometimes you can blag them a little if they are a little out once you get used to it. If your having trouble with any keys or how to do things just ask.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's 'Edit - Free transform - then it should have some options - select one of them till you find the one that does it.

Click and drag the transform box into shape.

P.S Free transforming a shape whilst retaining the correct proportions - hold shift and click.