removed rear wiper last night. had to unleash the hack saw as the bolt had rusted on. also made this rear brake light. what do you think

PHOT0036.jpgbrakelight.jpg

lol, how did you manage to make that? interesting, but nice idea of urs :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i made it out of a black bit of card some clear plastic and a marker pen. looks better than in the pictures. my brother keeps winding me up saying it looks like a micra from behind, so i made this to set everybody straight!

could you re host the pictures? as it throws up an error message.

looks good from what i can see!

reloaded them now mate. you may be able to see better now!

looking great mate! nice one. is it on all the time or only when you brake?

It's only on when i brake. as it placed over the original brake light.

don't mean to put a downer on it mate, but i don't know if the police will be too impressed with it! could be seen as distracting to other motorists and the whole issue of it being white light shown from the rear when your not reversing, any way of making it red light with a gel or something?

your brothers right :)

ha ha, i think i speak for all ep91 owners when i say suck my balls! sorry for the language but couldn't think of a better way to say this.. :p

the brake light is red mate it just looks white in the photo. not had any trouble yet but i know their very petty like that. Very suprised i havent been hassled yet by them in a whole year of driving. must just be innocent looking.