Finaly got one. My Glanza V

alright geezers and gals.

I only just recently joined the forum. And have to say how many nice motors ther is on here and how good the forum is. Well done :D

Just recently brought a Glanza V from my local import centre. Ive posted a pic, like to know what you all think. Its completly standard at the mo. But i have lots of plans for this little beauty.

So far this is the only pic i got.

Cheers people. B)

post-498-1151769432_thumb.jpg

post-498-1151769453_thumb.jpg

thanks people. :D

Yeh one of the first things i will be doing is getting rid of those orange indicators. How much do you want for them Enzo? and where about are you from mate?

p.s. If anyone on the forum needs and help or advice on anything thing like alarms (cat 1's), trackers, car kits, turbo timers, reversing sensors, audio, navigation. any thing electrical really. I work for a company called Liquid Ice, specializing in all those sort of things. So if anyone has any questions feel free to fire away happy to help you all.

Cheers

Ryan

your right mate, it was in auto trader :D

Yeh i no what your saying bout those clear indicators mate, thats the first thing im gonna do when i pic it up saturday. So gutted i want it so much but gotta wait a whole week B)

Welcome mate. Has your grin worn off yet?...................bet it aint,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol ive been grining since i put the deposit on the car mate, im picking it up saturday, i havn't even got it yet. Gutted! gotta wait a week im gaggin for it! lol i cant wait :D

im from bristol olive, hows about you?

ps. thanks glanza ragger  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im from Troon, not far from glasgow.

I waited 2 weeks for my V after putting a deposit down. Im still grinning that ive got 1 now lol and thats been 5 weeks B)