Who Was Up Cheltenham Tonight?

I saw a few black GT's, a two tone GT, and a white Glanza that had black wheels/blue lip, a white SR, and a green Sportif I think it was with a scoop and some other shit.

I'm sure some of them are from here?

I was up there in my mates car.

We was going to come to cheltenham a few months ago, we usually go to weston on a sunday pretty good down there but heard cheltenham is just as good and about the same distance away.

May pop up there soon

Would be good, this was the first time I've been but went in my mates 106 GTI. Will probably go in my own car next time.

Let me know if you're planning to go up there soon would be good to meet some people there.

Ste that was me in the SR mate.

I go up there most weekends, was really busy last night, never seen so many starlets!! haha

But yeah I think we should get a mini UKSC cruise there, sparky , ste, and spoonz, and a few others all need to get up there on the same sunday! There is also alex in his blue GT and Rob in his red glanza who was at the last south wales meet go up there quit a bit, could have a good starlet scene on the go!

What colour was the GTI you were in mate?

adam

SR12 That can easily be arranged a few of my mates got Glanza's :p

Yeah defo mate, how about a couple of weeks time or something?

Im at castle coombe all this weekend but will be fine for any weekend after this one.

Those starlets are up there everyweeek, so there will already be 3 or 4, I'll get the couple of lads i know to go, so that will be about 7 of us, and then get whoever wants to come from here up there

Let me know man

adam

The 106 GTI was black with grey 5 spokes, we were parked next to a silver Fiesta and a blue Astra GSi.

I was gonna go n say hello to some of the Starlet owners but thought nah fuck that I don't know what there people are like round there it might be rough as fuck. :p

starlet owners are a harmless bunch! :p

the kid who has the white glanza is sound, spoke to him a few times and always gives us a wave , same with most of them to be honest

starlet owners are a harmless bunch! :thumbsup:

the kid who has the white glanza is sound, spoke to him a few times and always gives us a wave , same with most of them to be honest

The lad with the white Glanza + Blue Lipped Gt3s is Dom, hes on here, doesnt post much (like me lol) but hes very sound. We've helped each other out before with starlet stuff. I was thinking of going up last sunday but was quite busy. We could get something goin this sunday even? I havent been out in the G for time and I may not have it much longer!

The lad with the white Glanza + Blue Lipped Gt3s is Dom, hes on here, doesnt post much (like me lol) but hes very sound. We've helped each other out before with starlet stuff. I was thinking of going up last sunday but was quite busy. We could get something goin this sunday even? I havent been out in the G for time and I may not have it much longer!

Yeah i seen him on TGGT, but not on here.

GAAAH I cant make this sunday im at castle coombe :thumbsup:

Think we need to arrange an offical night, where we get loads of use together :blink:

Adam