FAO Nanglebadger

My other bucket seat has given up on me and i thought that i beta let you know too take it easy with it lol

When the 1st one broke i thought it would be a one off but it has struk agen!!!!!

Seatbroke.jpg

The side bar has broken so it leans the one way

Broke.jpg

Take your time with them mate

Not very happy!!!!! :D

you  really dont seam to be having much luck at the moment mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No im not mate I just hope it doesnt happen to Phil now

I gotta drive round in the shitty seats now

My car may aswell be on standard suspension because you cant push it round the bends now in them seats :DB)B)

HOLY SHAT!!!!! thats fookin shit mate!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADS UP MATE, i really appreciate that! my driver one very very rarely moves, and the passenegr one only moves once in a blue moon too to let my sis in the back! Holy shat thats spooked me a bit!

Is there no way to fix them dude?? Are they fixable?

Phil.

Hey mate just thought id let you know so no naughty stuff in them!!!! :):p

Im not sure mate i think they should be repairable but they may need to be retrimmed as they will need to be stripped to the frames and welded. I dont think it would cost too much as long as they get retrimmed in the same colours/materials etc

I dont think i can be bothered so.......if anyone wants to make me an offer for them and Luke 3point harnesses drop me a PM or something

I've gotta be honest though i think they are very good looking seats

Bucket.jpg

stripd.jpg

Sparky

Ok cheers mate, appreciate the heads up.

I have to agree with Sparky, these are good lookin and very comfortable seats. My bro has Cobra Daytonas same as SiCaln had in his old SR, again an very comfortable seat, but the Carrera's hold u better/tighter in the kidney area, handy in the bends.

Phil.

Yes mate they are very handy in the bends but if your anything bigger than a 34 waist you will have a job squeezing in them :) (i think im the perfect size for them as im jammed right in them :p )

Nice to be in stock seats though for a bit of extra suspension :p:p:p