Thats to the fact im a bit of an idiot once we got to bluewater it seems i knocked my camera onto manual focusing while it ws rolling around in the back of my car n as i didnt realise i just kept shooting so most of the pics which i took came out wank n not nice n sharp :s

So i just the best up here and deleted the ones which werent as sharp n looked all blurry n gay

Hope you like the remainder :D

_MG_8534.jpg

_MG_8536.jpg

_MG_8537.jpg

_MG_8538.jpg

_MG_8542.jpg

_MG_8543.jpg

_MG_8544.jpg

_MG_8545.jpg

_MG_8546.jpg

_MG_8547.jpg

_MG_8548.jpg

_MG_8549.jpg

_MG_8550.jpg

_MG_8551.jpg

_MG_8552.jpg

_MG_8554.jpg

_MG_8555.jpg

_MG_8557.jpg

_MG_8558.jpg

_MG_8562.jpg

_MG_8569.jpg

_MG_8573.jpg

_MG_8575.jpg

_MG_8583.jpg

_MG_8584.jpg

_MG_8585.jpg

_MG_8589.jpg

_MG_8591.jpg

_MG_8592.jpg

_MG_8593.jpg

_MG_8594.jpg

Some of those pics are brilliant mate, really pleased with some of those of mine. Have you used some kind of different technique with them?

Thanks a lot as always mate, lets hope the other bits are fitted for the next one. :D

I set the cam up on this depth of field mode but i think it comtributed to fucking some of them up...

But i had a lil play in photoshop before i went to bed last night because where some of them were a bit gash i sharpend um up a lil n stuff

to be honest think its the lighting in the first load as it ws just afta it got dark so all like twighlighty :D

Wow jag these pics look immense, good work there bud. Love the pic you took of mine in bluewater. After a 16hr shift at work you still wanted to get all these sorted before you went to bed, thumbs up to ya mr jag. Was a great night i will definatly be at the next meet, hopefully there will be better weather at the next one.

Thanks for the pics

chanelle x

No worries girley :D

Glad you both had a good first encounter with the some of the south east starlet crew :D

A couple of the other pics looked prety good a had a few more sweet ones of your car n curts but then they were a bit gay n blurry so didnt do the cars justice

:D

Sorry I couldnt be there! Great pics Jag! Looks like another good turn out!

Wasn't a bad turnout considering it was terrible weather. A good laugh as always though and Bluewater is a great place for photos. Hope you can make it next time mate.

• 2 weeks later...