Purchased the remaining parts for my skirts and spoiler today. Thought the prices of certain bits and pieces would be of use to people. Feel free to add any prices u know of by part number (more helpful). These are from my receipt so are correct and exclude vat. Suitable to be made a sticky thread?

Part Number Item Unit Price

76887-10040 11C Seal, Rear Spoiler £4.10

76911-10900 11C Mudgaurdside RH £22.42

76912-10900 11C Mudgaurdside LH £22.42

76925-10010 11C Protector, side £0.86

76921-10010 11C Protector, side £1.96

76922-10010 11C Protector, side £4.34

90159-60244 02C Screw £0.73

76879-10030 11C Clip, Rear spoil £2.30

Phil.

• 1 year later...

I started putting together a spreadsheet with most of the part numbers on the site. I have a few more at home which I've been meaning to add.

The idea is to eventually have all the part numbers and seach box on it.

Do you think this is a good idea? Should I carry on?

I have the spreadsheet split into different sections e.g EP82, EP91 & EP91 Glanza.

Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah definately.

I just thought I'd start it because it's getting harder and harder to find a part number. Theres a guy from my local Toyota garage that really helpful and he can get me the part number for the whole of my car.

As said it will take a while, but it got to be worth it in the long run.

Is there anyway that the spreadsheet could be saved as an attachment to this site? (read only access)

Cheers

stu thats a great idea, im all for it also if your willing to do it.

it would be abit of a mission to get every part though, i used to have an epc but as si said alot of the partsnumbers are outof date,

GENIUS idea stup man!!!! i like it alot! i still need to get the EPC up and running on my PC, although if they're changin the part numbers we could be in trouble! we'll need to try to get our hands on a newer version with the new numbers!

any ideas who would be able to get this? Jay??

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I might be able to help you lot with the EPC. I currently work for Toyota at the major import centre in Bristol. Funnily enough i am there parts supervisor and i use the EPC every day. I only have EPC for current brand new models as we only deal with brand new cars.

However i know i few people that might be able to help me get one. I've looked at some of the part numbers you guys have posted up and i can order them all. SO there must be an up to date EPC somewhere. Give me a couple of weeks or so i should have one up to date list.

Also if any of you have any part numbers you want prices for let me know and i'll get them for you.

Hope this helps

Stu

Purchased the remaining parts for my skirts and spoiler today. Thought the prices of certain bits and pieces would be of use to people. Feel free to add any prices u know of by part number (more helpful). These are from my receipt so are correct and exclude vat. Suitable to be made a sticky thread?

Part Number Item Unit Price

76887-10040 11C Seal, Rear Spoiler £4.10

76911-10900 11C Mudgaurdside RH £22.42

76912-10900 11C Mudgaurdside LH £22.42

76925-10010 11C Protector, side £0.86

76921-10010 11C Protector, side £1.96

76922-10010 11C Protector, side £4.34

90159-60244 02C Screw £0.73

76879-10030 11C Clip, Rear spoil £2.30

Phil.

Could you Pick the parts numbers out of there for the rear spoiler Phil as I think I might be needing them :p

That's a very kind offer Stu, I've seen quite a few Toyota partsmen over the sites previously but few hang round for very long. I guess dealership bosses take a dim view of internet forum surfing or we could just be scaring them away. :p

I have access to a lot of parts numbers and can usually confirm what they are from previous experience. I have my own research material but cannot present it in the way that I would like just yet. Time is in short supply with the running of TGTT and my trading to contend with unfortunately.

Are you able to supply prices and availability if I provided some part numbers?

Cheers,

Jay

Jay,

I can supply prices and availabilty with any part number. If you have any old part numbers i could prob use those to get the new part numbers as Toyota chop and change there part numbers all the time.

Give us a few and ill get back to you mon or tues

Cheers

Stu

• 1 year later...