corrrr my old beast, alot of you will remember the amazing front end job of it when a few saw it at JAE last year, i sold it for 3400 last nov time with a years mot and 6 months tax on it, so please dont go anywhere near this its not worth anywhere near that money

Worst example of a Starlet ever, total mess. Daryl decided to sell it without bothering to tell the seller about the damage and it looks like he's doing the same. It was never 200bhp and he hasn't really added any mods.

Steer clear guys.

Good find JAG, people need to know about this.

Fucking DONKEY!!

200bhp??? My arse!!

New style headlights front and rear??? My arse!!

Fucked gearbox and no MOT, £3700???

I just want to go up there and poke the dopey fucker in the eyeballs!

I hate it when people write 'very fast...not for the fainthearted'

Not being funny, but even being 200bhp is not that f'ing quick. Very fast to me is a 400bhp car, not a 200bhp. This is probably just me that feels this way, but it gets on my tits. I would never tell some one my car is mega fast, because in reality it's only mega fast compared to a 1.1 Saxo!

Worst example of a Starlet ever, total mess. Daryl decided to sell it without bothering to tell the seller about the damage and it looks like he's doing the same. It was never 200bhp and he hasn't really added any mods.

Steer clear guys.

Good find JAG, people need to know about this.

bud is this the car rick was talking about at maidstone

bud is this the car rick was talking about at maidstone

Yep, it's done the rounds with regards to conversations, probably the worst Starlet most people have seen.

i put a offer off 3000 in for that car glad i saw this page staying away from it now owner never said it had been crashed cheers all

You can get so much more for your money with that these days mate. I wouldn't trust anything that says 'oh, its got some kind of chip.. i think.. well it makez it go wel fast n shit innit'