The civic type r's are terrible, slow, boring, handle terrible, and you have to thrash the arse off them just to get it moving, with the vxr, they are fast if driven right, as for being smooth, your dad must drive like an old woman, the vxr is an animal

Damien

The latest Civic Type R has a torsion bar on the back!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my brothers mate who is 18 had a arctic white corsa i thought it was nice, pretty fast, quite comfortable and nice looks, but it couldnt out run the glanza at snetterton :D shame the bloke was a propper daddys boy and has written it off now ;)

Prooves my point :D Bet daddy bought him a new one

LOL @ Paul teach them for calling it a replica.... nublets :p

get some good rubber on the glanza loose some w8 and shes a goodun. well put it this way my glanza kept up with a nissan silva 300bhp in a straight line well upto 60mph lol

Nice mate...will defo see what i can get out of her when shes in my hands :p:D

my brothers mate who is 18 had a arctic white corsa i thought it was nice, pretty fast, quite comfortable and nice looks, but it couldnt out run the glanza at snetterton :D shame the bloke was a propper daddys boy and has written it off now :D

typical if he was a ryt wee daddy's boi...shame about giving the poor image, i though i was the nuts with one at just turned 19, but just standard not the arctic :p

there not has great has i first thought 3 of my friends have them and they all have blown up lol the engines aint has good has you wud like to think in a new car ;) but they do look fukkin awsome and i still want one but gotta wait a year for insurance purposes

blown up engines?? lmao...bet it has been number three thats went and running far too rich...to be honest mate, they're cracking wee cars if driven and also mapped sensibly. Too much boost, not enough cooling and over-fueling see's the end of them, if not just one of the mentioned.

Good car...but JAP CRAP as people call it (no offence 'cause it ain't true) is the way forward me's thinkin...either that or a decent audi or something :D

Nice mate...will defo see what i can get out of her when shes in my hands ;) :D

typical if he was a ryt wee daddy's boi...shame about giving the poor image, i though i was the nuts with one at just turned 19, but just standard not the arctic :D

blown up engines?? lmao...bet it has been number three thats went and running far too rich...to be honest mate, they're cracking wee cars if driven and also mapped sensibly. Too much boost, not enough cooling and over-fueling see's the end of them, if not just one of the mentioned.

Good car...but JAP CRAP as people call it (no offence 'cause it ain't true) is the way forward me's thinkin...either that or a decent audi or something :p

I know a bloke who had 4 engines put in his Corsa VXR, all on warrenty as the regal maps are shite

I know a bloke who had 4 engines put in his Corsa VXR, all on warrenty as the regal maps are shite

you're quite right there mate...the only people that actually do it under warranty with Vauxhall authority are Thorney Motorsport, everywhere else I've heard the engines have just blown up and had to be mapped back to standard before Vauxhall would pay out warranty replacement fee.

Even at that Thorney sometimes get involved and check to see if it was mapped before (which is possible now) and they can see by the amount they've seen before what company has mapped it...so for new cars, its a warning for them to be careful with who they choose.

Nice mate...will defo see what i can get out of her when shes in my hands :wub::)

typical if he was a ryt wee daddy's boi...shame about giving the poor image, i though i was the nuts with one at just turned 19, but just standard not the arctic :harhar:

Good car...but JAP CRAP as people call it (no offence 'cause it ain't true) is the way forward me's thinkin...either that or a decent audi or something :D

yep number 3 i think. it was on a regal map the 1st time and i dunno the 2nd time but hes forging now so should be good now

i had a astra vxr nurburg edition,...and i thought it was the mutts nuts to be honest. best car ive owned

nice to see someone appreciates the ole vauxhalls lol :wub: :harhar: