were i work everyone is vauxhall lovers and what a load of boring crap they are, they sound boring and they look boring as there are so many of the bloody things around, all i hear about all day is how great vauxhalls are and how shit glanzas or what they call MICRAs i swear if i have one more comment from them i will torch the shitty thing. i drove a astra vxr as my dad was going to buy one ad i wasn't impressed, you would expect it to go well for 240bhp but it didn't so he got a civic type r as that felt quicker. the astra is way to smooth i dont know what everyone else says but when you drive a turbo you expect it to give you a kick when it hits boost.

The civic type r's are terrible, slow, boring, handle terrible, and you have to thrash the arse off them just to get it moving, with the vxr, they are fast if driven right, as for being smooth, your dad must drive like an old woman, the vxr is an animal

Damien

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh no he doesn't, i personally drove the vxr hard and i don't drive slow and it didn't feel fast, the only animal i would compare a vxr to is a hamster, there overrated jumped up chav mobiles, i didn't say the vxr's are slower that the civics but the civic seams quicker as the vxr is way to refined

uh no he doesn't, i personally drove the vxr hard and i don't drive slow and it didn't feel fast, the only animal i would compare a vxr to is a hamster, there overrated jumped up chav mobiles, i did say the vxr's are slower that the civics but the civic seams quicker as the vxr is way to refined

Fair enough, you don't have to drive a car hard for it to go fast, the vxr is designed as a great all rounder, which it does brilliantly, the civic seems quicker because it makes alot of noise and doesn't go anywhere, thats a jumped up chav mobile.

Damien

Fair enough, you don't have to drive a car hard for it to go fast, the vxr is designed as a great all rounder, which it does brilliantly, the civic seems quicker because it makes alot of noise and doesn't go anywhere, thats a jumped up chav mobile.

Damien

Vauxhall corsa and good all-rounder. Never thought i'd hear those in the same sentence lmfao

Vauxhalls are vauxhalls and they always will be. End of.....

Vauxhall corsa and good all-rounder. Never thought i'd hear those in the same sentence lmfao

Vauxhalls are vauxhalls and they always will be. End of.....

And where was the word corsa mentioned in the above? There's nothing wrong with vauxhalls, but when people are biased, like yourself, it's a little unfair:)

Damien

And where was the word corsa mentioned in the above? There's nothing wrong with vauxhalls, but when people are biased, like yourself, it's a little unfair:)

Damien

Not being funny mate, but go and join a vauxhall forum if you think this lol. We are simply putting our opinions across. Being bias is completely irrelevant.

OH DEAR

how this seems to have gone all pear-shaped!! :o

well to sum previous comments...

I wasn't a daddy's boi, i got mine myself, albeit on finance...

the corsa to me was soooooo fast...think about going from 100bhp to 190bhp with like nearly triple the torque, mibi more...

and to put an end to the sound of it...the best sound is clearly a milltek catback system with a stage 3 remap

and did no1 check out the webpage?? -

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/tuning/Corsa_VXR-R.shtml

rant over for me

Ive just got back from the local ASDA and had some cock in an Astra VXR trying to race me :D:o

Stuck on my rear bumper for a good 3/4 mile, I just pootled along at 50mph to piss him off and then we hit a set of traffic lights where the road goes into 2 lanes onto a dual carrigeway, lights were on red :p

He pulls up in the outside lane and his passenger shouts out the window "nice replica" and then he proceeds to rev to let it dump. Mmmmm.....think I'll have to give him a go. Built mine up to 5.5k, lights went to green, side stepped the clutch (its about had it anyway!!). When he eventually caught me up at the next lights he was not a happy bunny!!!

4WD against torque steer city, can only be one outcome :p

Ive just got back from the local ASDA and had some cock in an Astra VXR trying to race me :o:p

Stuck on my rear bumper for a good 3/4 mile, I just pootled along at 50mph to piss him off and then we hit a set of traffic lights where the road goes into 2 lanes onto a dual carrigeway, lights were on red :p

He pulls up in the outside lane and his passenger shouts out the window "nice replica" and then he proceeds to rev to let it dump. Mmmmm.....think I'll have to give him a go. Built mine up to 5.5k, lights went to green, side stepped the clutch (its about had it anyway!!). When he eventually caught me up at the next lights he was not a happy bunny!!!

4WD against torque steer city, can only be one outcome :D

Hahahaha

good one bud yeah you show that piece of shit that your car is boss :D

VXR = shit in my opinion there ugly

chanelle x

i have to say to paulgtt... NICE ONE!!

dont know what it is with the VXR drivers now, they just seem like wankers!! but I can assure you I wasn't :D

and to chanelle... ;) no way ugly??!! lol...each to their own I suppose.

I'm over and out on this page :D

I do like the look or the corsa VXR but then again im really liking the look of the new clio ultra sport. But both fail to the glanzz preformance. on the track the glanza seems to pull away from the corsa in the corners!

I do like the look or the corsa VXR but then again im really liking the look of the new clio ultra sport. But both fail to the glanzz preformance. on the track the glanza seems to pull away from the corsa in the corners!

;)

duz it??!! nice...good thing i'm going to a glanza then :D

deffo even on some of the high speed corners the glanza has the edge. im not 100% but do the corsa's suffer from alot of lag? i raced a mini cooper s and a corsa vxr the mini was a waste of time and the corsa dint fair much better!

deffo even on some of the high speed corners the glanza has the edge. im not 100% but do the corsa's suffer from alot of lag? i raced a mini cooper s and a corsa vxr the mini was a waste of time and the corsa dint fair much better!

a bit...standard i would say so...bit of remapping, should be all good, but if in higher gears i.e. 3rd upwards, lots of crappy lag ;)

cooper s in my opinion is pretty panties. its so strange i used to blitz a wee glanza in EK everytime i seen it, but as i said before, it may be due to other probs etc. etc.

i have to say to paulgtt... NICE ONE!!

dont know what it is with the VXR drivers now, they just seem like wankers!! but I can assure you I wasn't :D

and to chanelle... ;) no way ugly??!! lol...each to their own I suppose.

I'm over and out on this page :D

I think alot of people just can't get over how good a car they actually are lol, they are rapid if driven properly, and i'll admit, some owners give them a bad image.

Damien

my brothers mate who is 18 had a arctic white corsa i thought it was nice, pretty fast, quite comfortable and nice looks, but it couldnt out run the glanza at snetterton ;) shame the bloke was a propper daddys boy and has written it off now :D

I think alot of people just can't get over how good a car they actually are lol, they are rapid if driven properly, and i'll admit, some owners give them a bad image.

Damien

I agree with the bad image bit. To me personally without being biased, the car itself doesn't do it for me, having been a passenger in one, mine feels quicker to 60 deffo

there not has great has i first thought 3 of my friends have them and they all have blown up lol the engines aint has good has you wud like to think in a new car ;) but they do look fukkin awsome and i still want one but gotta wait a year for insurance purposes