The 1st gen 4EFE is very very similar to the 4EFTE.

As far as I am aware it has the same sensors so you will have the same problem.

I *think* the 7AFE throttle is 55mm but you'll have to check.

• 4 weeks later...

im planning to get the throttle body then from there order the correct size silicone and aluminium tubing to make a tidy custom intake around the engine and down to the gap between the coolant bottle and the rad. wrapping the manifold and using reflective tape on the exposed part of the intake over the manifold. then book my car in to get the badly blown peeshooter exhaust off and a full decat stainless. although this will have to wait as the missus is due and dont want to take the car off the road lol. the only other thing ive done is 40mm drop, mr2 spyder alloys, clear indicators, fli components, jap plates and just a general tidy up. i would realy like to get rid of the gay interior, ive got some semi taylored covers and they fit quite good but the seats are still crap. i had a prelude before so i miss the snug hold the bucket seats give you.

standard. ill prob need to port match it some how. not sure if the corolla intake mani will bolt up to the 7afe TB. ive not even looked into it. would it? i dont think this will make any more difference unless the corolla mani tubes are larger thus alowin more air to enter the cylinders. does anybody know if the turbo cams would offer any advantage with the extra air due to the longer valve lift duration?

Get a Corolla manifold the standard one is a pile of wank.

It will bolt up fine, if it fits the standard it will fit the Corolla one.

As far as I know the turbo cams are the same or almost the same as the normal 4EFE cams, if you want bigger cams you could try finding some 5EFHE cams or you'll have to get some made.

Get a Corolla manifold the standard one is a pile of wank.

It will bolt up fine, if it fits the standard it will fit the Corolla one.

As far as I know the turbo cams are the same or almost the same as the normal 4EFE cams, if you want bigger cams you could try finding some 5EFHE cams or you'll have to get some made.

is there a specific one?

Im sure with fte cams, bigger throttle body, filter, aftermarket exhaust mani + pipe work, glanza s injectors + rail + ecu etc the magic 100+ is easy......just no one has ever tried it.