Jae Time Attack Karting!

the lucky lady will also be able to spend the night with tc-dave in a tent, after which im sure she'll be limping for about 3 weeks.

I spent what felt like a few wonderfull seconds next to tc-dave in a celica gt4 once and i was limping for weeks. What a man.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sound. you can join me in mine after then for victory cuddles.

but yes, you are tc woman drivers of the destiny.

If Rob agrees then I'm all yours :unsure: lol and victory cuddles??? in private??? hmmm :p lol

that sounds fair to be honest, as dave would probably leave you in some sort of coma afterwards.

Leave me in coma?? lmao

If we're short of a UKSC female driver, I could pass my small moobs and belly off as due to being a pregnant woman? The voice might be a problem though, reckon could I get away with saying it's hormones?

Lmao I was thinking that too take a nice wigg and borrow the wifes lipstick and eyeshadow! what the fuck lol

you replied to quick andrew, i was replying to bluebear's comment, but hey, there's plenty of horatio love to go round, so yeah, why not.

also zo dont be silly, you are BLATES into that sort of stuff....all northern birds love multi-pies...