I'm assuming that since the lights are a completely different shape the answer would be no, and if it did it would be an incredibly shonky fit.

Chanelle did the whole front end, glanza bonnet, lights and front bumper,

• 3 months later...
It wouldnt be worth your while,

Would take a lot of work to cut the bonnet and seal everything, just aswell changing to Glanza items and saving yourself alot of work

Gary

Yeah but I'm going to do a remix bumper and I really like the scoop lol....hopefully my ep will be one of a kind :unsure:

Not only does it not look good, but it is ill fitting and it doesn't share the lines of the bonnet.

Having said this, Get the headlights too and just cut your front bumper to suit the lights:

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

Doesn't look too bad if i'm honest! Having the lights makes the car look alot better fitting with the bonnet, they don't make it look like it was just stuck there for no reason then. I think the lights suit the N/A bumper too :unsure:

i had a glanza bonnet on my SR before i got the front bumper and headlights fitted and there is a huge gap in between..

noplates6.jpg

noplates7.jpg

not something i would advise personally..

hope this helps

What I had in mind was only the glanza scoop on a standard bonnet....not a glanza bonnet on an n/a, just the scoop

Glanza scoop on the bonnet would mean cutting the center section out, and having it welded into the current N/A bonnet - which is time, money and hassle in itself.

An idea might be to use glanza headlights and bonnet. Buy a cheap glanza front bumper (whichever spec you prefer) and cut the top half off of it, and then do the kind of cut and shut with the bumper. Remix bottom half (or.. from the bit at the top downwards) and then the Glanza top so it fits well with the bonnet.

Just worth a thought. Alot less time and money spent doing that than the bonnet. Its fiberglass, filler and some patience to make it look top work!

Glanza scoop on the bonnet would mean cutting the center section out, and having it welded into the current N/A bonnet - which is time, money and hassle in itself.

An idea might be to use glanza headlights and bonnet. Buy a cheap glanza front bumper (whichever spec you prefer) and cut the top half off of it, and then do the kind of cut and shut with the bumper. Remix bottom half (or.. from the bit at the top downwards) and then the Glanza top so it fits well with the bonnet.

Just worth a thought. Alot less time and money spent doing that than the bonnet. Its fiberglass, filler and some patience to make it look top work!

Need to put a couple hours of thought in what to do with the front....so many possibilities. I think I'd better start with the back (more straight-forward job - glanza spoiler + glanza bumper) to give me time to decide.

I really need to start a project thread with pics :unsure: