My First Gt Few Pics And Progress So Far

bought the car 2 weeks ago since than hav not really done a lot, had a lot done before i got it but plan is to get it up a bit more on power and try keep the reliability and not melt it. pics

08082009004.jpg

08082009005.jpg

08082009006.jpg

08082009003.jpg

above is the first real difference i have made, have also fitted a bee*r but to be honest mite bin it cuz it dont work just messed the car up so just sat there disconected lol, will update as i do stuff but oppions welcome

lol im not going to bin it i just need to find out whats wrong because every diagram i can find says its wired in right but my spidy senses tell me i shouldnt be feeding the coil 12v.. im not a lover of the wheels but they have good tyres and look ok for the moment, want some rays wheels or something really in anthracite.

and cheers guys but white wheels get dirty faar to quick, not quite as bad as my last cars orange one mind lol

yea i can belive that, this one's trying to shag it before even working lmao... i dont go anywhere near the limiter anyway just want to set it to like 6k ish so if i get carried away i dont go upto 7k

there 14's mate, a lot of people are sayin there nice but i think there just a bit too mini/old for my liking?

yes i know what your saying, I've got a set of them im my garage what i got with my GT that are going on to my N/A

there a very light weight wheel though!

im in yeovil mate, usually out taunton way just crusin about but aint bothered in this one yet, give me a pm maybe could meet sometime.. yea the dials are fine to use, cant coment on night yet as i aint had a chance yet only just gone in but in the sun today they are fine, there more of a matt finish so dont reflect quite smart really,

yea the wheels are deffintly light, i swapped them front to back when i had it on the ramp and picked up my old astra wheel at same time the difference was unbelivable! yea i dont really intend on sitting there on the limiter but launch control is what its about, especailly in the wet lol

• 1 month later...

done a few more things to it went mad on camskill and tm-developments website and between the two bought basically full service kit with everything possible, cambelt kit magnacore kv85's, fse rrfpr to match the fuel pump already on and few other lil bits just wanted it running spot on.

this is before i went on my spending spree

22082009013.jpg

and this is after, poor photo

29082009015.jpg

on the outside got some new wheels and a carbon scoop, again poor quick photo

18092009037.jpg

sorry for the rubbish photos will try find my camera :thumbsup:

cheers luke and chanelle and thanks yea lovin them, sparky no i dont think so there 14's and they have been brush painted was going to strip them down and paint them orange and use them occasionaly lol, badass (still not fitted your old fcd by the way) that is a rubbish picture there is no arch gap at all its down 40mm as it is think thats enough for now, can actually go places unlike my previous -100mm corsa lol.

the filter relocation i aint sure on, what do you do with the vac pipes and not sure on it when it rains?

• 2 months later...

14112009204.jpg

slight update, blew the headgasket on fireworks nite.. so new head set cambelt kit etc

also went for the filter re location kit and sps manifold, got hks actualator and fcd to go on

thats if i ever get it back. but looks a lot better though i think