Whos Feelin Rough Today Then

I felt like this yesterday, it's not great, especially not when you've just had all your mods fitted and you really want to go for a drive yet you still feel too drunk to do so!

Was nearly chucking up on my driveway working on the car.

Good times.

went out with £70 come back with £40 and this is inc £18 taxi home (long way lol) still managed to get fucked over. car needs washing, ferrets need feeding, dog needs walking but i really cba

Oh My God

I woke up this morning and felt like my head was going to explode, finally got out of bed at 2.30pm

Wasnt even that drunk to be honest but didnt help when my mate kept hitting me on my head with his fuckin cast on his broken wrist :)

Was a good night though, texting a new bird now so may get some pics for the thread :p :P

Oh My God

I woke up this morning and felt like my head was going to explode, finally got out of bed at 2.30pm

Wasnt even that drunk to be honest but didnt help when my mate kept hitting me on my head with his fuckin cast on his broken wrist :)

Was a good night though, texting a new bird now so may get some pics for the thread :p:p

Hahaa nice one Spark :p :P

Oh My God

Was a good night though, texting a new bird now so may get some pics for the thread :p:p

my email adress is nathandriver@hotmail.com make sure i get them pics :p

yea it was pretty good apart from different randoms asking me for garrys/pills.

makes me wander. . . do i look like a dealer?

also it was a sausage fest. two guys were trying there luck on with the gf right in front of me.

pliks!

the dj was some dude from take that, think his name was howard, dident realise that until i was staring up at the dj booth. how random

You guys are so lucky!!!!!!

Being able to get pissed.. im wayyyyyy out here in Afghan as dry as a bone... not allowed to drink out here.... and there isnt any here either being a muslim country!:)

If anyone fancies sending stuff out in a pringles tub, or in mouthwash... feel free;)

CK