Hello From Sunny Hull

I pick up my Pink Starlet CD on Monday

Its done 50k, FSH, has a boot spoiler all electrics and Original 3 spoke TSW's

Its R reg and i paid 700 for it, which i thought was fair for the condition.

I'm a VW Girl and have been euro'ing polos and have just done a euro KA but really fancied a JDM type car and this looked like a good first step on the Ladder

I'm looking to lower it no more than 60mm on springs only for now and I'm looking for some 15" alloys so if you have any that would look good against the pink please let me know. Also after a back box

A Few other questions;

What is the colour called

When is the Cam belt due

What off set is safe on a 7inch wide 15'' alloy with 195 45 15 rubber.

Well thats if for now

Thanks and i'll look forward to been a member of this swanky club :unsure:

x

I pick up my Pink Starlet CD on Monday

Its done 50k, FSH, has a boot spoiler all electrics and Original 3 spoke TSW's

Its R reg and i paid 700 for it, which i thought was fair for the condition.

I'm a VW Girl and have been euro'ing polos and have just done a euro KA but really fancied a JDM type car and this looked like a good first step on the Ladder

I'm looking to lower it no more than 60mm on springs only for now and I'm looking for some 15" alloys so if you have any that would look good against the pink please let me know. Also after a back box

A Few other questions;

What is the colour called

When is the Cam belt due

What off set is safe on a 7inch wide 15'' alloy with 195 45 15 rubber.

Well thats if for now

Thanks and i'll look forward to been a member of this swanky club :unsure:

x

hi welcome to the club im from hull :p

You'll be looking at coilovers for a 60mm drop, get some pics up if you can, and the cambelt should ideally be done every 40k miles, so it may be worth getting it done, as for wheels, some inovit wheels in white? chanelle1234 is selling a pretty tidy set, they'll go straight on and look well against the pink.

Damien

its like a pearl pink (Salmon).. not in your face, lol!

i will put some pics up as soon as i get it but would like to put some springs on it first, you might all laugh, lol

Jobs for next week are source wheels, buy springs (Any recomendations?), remove the bump strips, and fit my Head unit, sub and amp.

Not sure what alloys to go for, might have a look on my VW forums and do something a little different, but i need offset advice??

Thanks for the fast replys guys

hi Nat :unsure:

with your question regarding offsets. anything from 35-40 is fine, the starlet shares the pcd with quite a few small volkswagens with 4x100

be a little different with rim choice as these cars are about expression too.

if its the salmon pink color it will be the same as this yea?

tutorials-1141-1242577002.jpg

get some pics fired up when you can.

there are quite a few lowering options, you will just have a look about. there are loads of traders with even more products.

when you can could you please fill in the rest of your profile fields and location. thanx

welcome to uksc :p

Good news on the offset front.. i hope to get some ATS CUP's or something along those lines, if not i fancy some Lenzo's (BBS Split rim style) But i'll keep my options open so again if you see any rims (anyone) that will go with the Pink.. Hit me :unsure:

Yes thats the exact colour but its all colour coded.. but.. its a 5 door, i've never had a modified 5 door and this is my reason for just slamming it and putting nice rims on rather that start putting Turbo bumpers on it.. but if there are any front spitters forsale i's like to put one on and paint it gloss black along with the mirrors and roof? OEM+ is the style i'm going for.

Cheers Guys /Gals

Good news on the offset front.. i hope to get some ATS CUP's or something along those lines, if not i fancy some Lenzo's (BBS Split rim style) But i'll keep my options open so again if you see any rims (anyone) that will go with the Pink.. Hit me :thumbsup:

Yes thats the exact colour but its all colour coded.. but.. its a 5 door, i've never had a modified 5 door and this is my reason for just slamming it and putting nice rims on rather that start putting Turbo bumpers on it.. but if there are any front spitters forsale i's like to put one on and paint it gloss black along with the mirrors and roof? OEM+ is the style i'm going for.

Cheers Guys /Gals

welcome to the club

i like the sound of your style! its exactly what i would do with a NA! keep it clean, slam it, deep dish rims!! awsum

tucka

Thanks for all the info guy.

I hope will look different but still fit in.

Starlet__SR thanks for the info on the center bore.. as i'm looking for VW fit rims that will come in handy

Aww thanks Laura :thumbsup: Did you front bumper go right on.. can you buy them second hand easly enough? I might just smooth out the original.. not sure yet, i would like a splitter for it.

Chanelle i love your wheel!