Hello From Sunny Hull

Hey, sounds like you are looking to keep it smooth and curvy, My bluey starb was a bit like that - THe MS designs kit is really nice, it's hard to come by and expensive. Im not sure if the skirts would go on a 5 door but the front and rear splitters would!

smooth and curvy indeed ;)

Right... A few more Questions, lol

If i Fit a Remix bumper waht Grill do i need? I have a friend who works at Toyota, he is sorting a Bumper and fogs but has asked what Grill.. if it gets complicated i will try and find a TRD splitter or MS-D.

When is the n/a Cambelt on the 1.3 due? I should ask my friend really, duhhh!

I've taken some pics, done a few bits, ordered some wheels and now looking for suspension so i'll start a build Topic soon :rolleyes:

Starlet___SR i'm a volks Bird, Off set, spacers, extended studs and streached rubber are my bad, haha, glad you reminded me of the stud tapper though!

Old Cars...

lupo9.jpg

lupo8.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

SNV30492.jpg

SNV30502.jpg

smooth and curvy indeed ;)

Right... A few more Questions, lol

If i Fit a Remix bumper waht Grill do i need? I have a friend who works at Toyota, he is sorting a Bumper and fogs but has asked what Grill.. if it gets complicated i will try and find a TRD splitter or MS-D.

When is the n/a Cambelt on the 1.3 due? I should ask my friend really, duhhh!

I've taken some pics, done a few bits, ordered some wheels and now looking for suspension so i'll start a build Topic soon :rolleyes:

Starlet___SR i'm a volks Bird, Off set, spacers, extended studs and streached rubber are my bad, haha, glad you reminded me of the stud tapper though!

Old Cars...

lupo9.jpg

lupo8.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

SNV30492.jpg

SNV30502.jpg

Some nice cars there. There's a g40 polo just down the road from me lol. Quite like the look, but always been a vaux man myself, got involved with the turbo'd corsas lol, wheel choice wasn't a priority aslong as I got traction lol!! The parts you suggested will have to be bespoke items, i'm sure there's a few places out there that will sell something, looking forward to seeing this come into shape lol

Damien

Will post some pics later of the Sr riding on some teins, they're supposed to be the lowest you can get, as far as I know anyway, I think you may end up going for something bespoke, I had a set of custon GAZ coilovers made for my corsa, they're not cheap, but not stupidly expensive, cheaper than any set of coilovers out there.

Damien