A Lot Of Parts To Be Had Cheap Body Panels

this is what he sent me back after i offered him £5 for the hay in the front window lol

Hi,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

Thanks for your kind offer, if this had been hay then your offer of £5 (plus postage & packing of course!) would have been gratefully received.

The problem is that this is barley and the amount in the car (there is a lot more than you can actually see in the photo) amounts to about half of the poor farmers total expected crop for this year, plus there is quite a bit of his field in there too.

As you can guess this unfortunate farmer is devastated that this new type of stealth combine harvester should try to nick his crop during the night - and get away with it!

He would be delighted if you could offer a bit more considering you would be getting the barley ears, straw and a sizeable chunk of his land.

Please let me know what you think?

Kindest regards,

Jacqui.

this is what he sent me back after i offered him £5 for the hay in the front window lol

Hi,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

Thanks for your kind offer, if this had been hay then your offer of £5 (plus postage & packing of course!) would have been gratefully received.

The problem is that this is barley and the amount in the car (there is a lot more than you can actually see in the photo) amounts to about half of the poor farmers total expected crop for this year, plus there is quite a bit of his field in there too.

As you can guess this unfortunate farmer is devastated that this new type of stealth combine harvester should try to nick his crop during the night - and get away with it!

He would be delighted if you could offer a bit more considering you would be getting the barley ears, straw and a sizeable chunk of his land.

Please let me know what you think?

Kindest regards,

Jacqui.

:thumbsup::):p can't say they don't have a sense of humour if i had a glanza i'd of bought somthing off it for that response lol. in saying that how bad are the racing crimsons :p