Glanza S Injectors Colour

they are a funny off green/turquoise colour...

heres a pic of some i randomly had a while back. although, in my opinion you wont need them. the stock NA ones are fine with a rrfpr if youre after some more fuelz. youll get better gains spending your money elsewhere. upping the fuel should be a way down the list.

S7300390.jpg

I think there actually smaller than the standard uk ones but run a higher pressure to flow more. So basically stay with your standard ones and get an adjustable fpr to add in more fuel. Not many people bother on the na but with and inlet mani + exhaust and the fuelling setup you may see a nice little gain..

What I meant is I don't think the Glanza s ones are a higher cc than the uk ones. The only reason they add more fuel than the uk ones is that they run higher fuel pressure as the reg is defo different on the Glanza s rail.

Think the only way to tell for sure is to get uk ones and Glanza s ones flow tested

uk's are 195cc and the corolla ones (yellow) are 225cc so that may be a better option

haha, yeah that's me down to a tee mate ^^; i dun know nuffin.

but if you really want me to explain, basically that whole sentence is rubbish, "more pressure equals less flow" etc.

if you have a hole, regardless of size, that opens for a set amount of time to allow whatever is behind it to flow through (fuel in this instance), it will allow more through it if the pressure that is pushing it is higher.

this will obviously only happen upto a point where the flow stops being the limiting factor (i.e. the flow is now limited by the size of the hole, and not the pressure). At the point where the pressure outweighs the flow, it will find somewhere else in the system to releve that pressure, so on and so forth. this is where you'd be buying larger flowing injectors.

or am i wrong? :thumbsup:

now back to helping chanelle.....

as i was saying, before you start buggering about with the fueling, id get that 4e a proper exhaust, then id get it a bit more revvy. you only really need to upgrade the injectors when the ones you have are limiting you. and at the mo the ones you have are fine for the job. youll have alot of fun wwith a lightweight flywheel come to think of it.

haha, yeah that's me down to a tee mate ^^; i dun know nuffin.

but if you really want me to explain, basically that whole sentence is rubbish, "more pressure equals less flow" etc.

if you have a hole, regardless of size, that opens for a set amount of time to allow whatever is behind it to flow through (fuel in this instance), it will allow more through it if the pressure that is pushing it is higher.

this will obviously only happen upto a point where the flow stops being the limiting factor (i.e. the flow is now limited by the size of the hole, and not the pressure). At the point where the pressure outweighs the flow, it will find somewhere else in the system to releve that pressure, so on and so forth. this is where you'd be buying larger flowing injectors.

or am i wrong? :thumbsup:

now back to helping chanelle.....

as i was saying, before you start buggering about with the fueling, id get that 4e a proper exhaust, then id get it a bit more revvy. you only really need to upgrade the injectors when the ones you have are limiting you. and at the mo the ones you have are fine for the job. youll have alot of fun wwith a lightweight flywheel come to think of it.

I can sit and talk to you about flow/pressure all day long, one of my main job roles is pump testing, I could start explaining about flow curves etc, give you physical representations of what happens when you increase pressure or flow but you'd never understand:)

*sigh*

ok mate, increasing the pressure means there is less fuel delivered per cycle. you used some complex words there mate, so i give up, you must be right.

(young lad with an apprenticeship at an engineering firm or something yes? amirite?)

*sigh*

ok mate, increasing the pressure means there is less fuel delivered per cycle. you used some complex words there mate, so i give up, you must be right.

(young lad with an apprenticeship at an engineering firm or something yes? amirite?)

Lol:) you make me laugh:) oh well, suppose there's got to be atleast one joker on here, may aswell be you!

And no, I finished my apprenticeship:) But yeah, work for one of the worlds biggest pump manufacturers, do hours upon hours of testing, got some of the best guys working beside me, i'd argue they know more about flow/pressure than some trader:)

I still can't see how you think if you raise fuel pressure you get less flow which means the engine is going to run leaner... Which implies you would lower the fuel pressure on your car to make it run richer...errrr no!

Hence why when everyone fits hks fcds they raise the fuel pressure to add in more fuel.

im not a trader actually mate, just a normal member ^^

i know where ill be going when i need to purchase my low pressure, high flowing pumps now :thumbsup:

i commend you for your knowledge and experience in this field. i feel humbled.

Oh you name it. We can supply it:)

And thank you dear sir for the credit, much appreciated:)