Anyone Work At/for Halfords?

After speaking to a chap over the phone i went to give my CV in to the manager...looks promising and i REALLY need to bag the job. Not invited me for a interview yet but....

Whats the interview like? anything specific they ask about? hints? tips? i applied to be a parts fitter if its any help.

Thanks all :D

ive worked there for years and i left there july last year. i started as a parts fitter. they like to see that you have an interest in cars wll with your starlet they better believe it.also they like to see that your maticulas and that you ca keep a level head i.e you wont f up a stero and blame it on the tools . but the best way i would say is ' well i modify my own car and try to get them to come out and look at it then they will see the quality of your workman ship than the jobs as good as yours also say that your good with people and can resolve conflict with a smile you will be okay. also they might ask what link selling is they tried to trip me up with that one. its if you manage to sell a bucket try and sell a sponge type thing. basicaly accesorize and you will do fine what branch you trying for? i was an area manager for almost a year so i prob kno the boss there unless hes moved on.

no offence to anyone that works there but theres been some reet goons work at my local halfords so showing that mate you got a keen interest in cars and know how to do basic things you should breeze it mate. mention youve got a complex japanese import car you mod/maintain yourself and the job should be yours lol

i handed in a c.v about a year or so ago and the manager told me i was over qualified for the job what the fuck. maybe because i havn't got big tits and i actually know what i am talking about is actually the real reason lol. all the halfords near me usually have some bird working there that havnt got a clue about what i am asking them lol

well when i worked in mine it worked harmoniously as some of you will know im very clued up when it comes to cars but now im not there its gone to the dogs but hay im blond and i know what a half inch is lol but i do agree blonde and big tited does help with your employment there.

i handed in a c.v about a year or so ago and the manager told me i was over qualified for the job what the fuck. maybe because i havn't got big tits and i actually know what i am talking about is actually the real reason lol. all the halfords near me usually have some bird working there that havnt got a clue about what i am asking them lol

TRAITOR :p

you no motomanias where its at :(

but yer halfords sold 21' wheels to a bloke with a cinquento and said they'd fit if he rolled the arches lmfbo i ve only had bad expieriences there.... no offense if you work there by the way :p

I never seem to have a problem with halfords as every time I go I buy something it's on my accord. I know more about what I need than the halfwits that work there, even when i've been there for a few minuets in the store.

Kids are working here so can't be too hard, just hope your not over qualified (basically if you have brains then thats a no go!