an apology to everyone

basically there aint an easy way to say this but im really not gonna be able to make it this weekend,

i was out for a drive last night and plodding along at 80mph in 5th gear when out of the blue it pops out of gear, i thought i must have knocked it out with my leg so i put it back into 5th gear. was fine for 10 mins and then did it again, but now i have to hold it in 5th gear manually otherwise it comes out instantly.

i cant drive all the waty to the show in 4th gear or hold it in gear the whole way so im afraid i cant make it.

im not a happy bunny, i missed out on last years show because of an accident and again this year i cant make it.

but i do think im gonna keep my starbo for a while longer anyways so hopefully ill meet you all soon

SORRY AGAIN PEEPS

Ah mate you gotta go

I know how you feel i havent been able to make it for the last two years now but will be there for sure next year!!!!

I would still go if that happened to me, but its up 2 you but if you really wana go you would!!!! ;)

dont be a pussy lol

yea i toured up all the way to crailraceway a 140 mile round trip in fourth after my sincros had gone on my first gearbox,

how far are you from jae,

right ill see what i can do guys. i may have to just come up on sat morning, ill keep you all posted

mate im prob comin up on sunday now mate so if you wanna come you can catch a lift with me or i will tour up behind ya and be your mobile mechanic up to you mate tried to get hold off ya but you must off changed your number when you got your new phone!?!?!?!?

shit sorry mick i was driving when you text me and then i forgot to reply. what time you leaving on sunday then ????

i wouldnt mind you following me mate if you wanna go real slow lol

Right going to sort the list out, Matt and Mick i will put your names down for a sunday, so we know approx how many people are attending ;) Thanks. Cheekyangel i will take your name off for now, if your car gets fixed, add your name back on :D cheers.

How about you just tow Matt up Mick ;)