Police 'turn To Car Crime'

just come across this article looks quite interesting;

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/26082009/36/polic...ar-crime-0.html

your views??

people get their cars stolen and most of the time the police wont chase it up until the car is abandoned or ends up somewhere.. this is just a kick in the teeth to the motorist having undercover coppers loitering around you're cars instead of doing some real work...

If things didn't get nicked out of cars then the police would be out of the job!haha!They're once again finding ways to deviate from their actual purpose and no doubt they will start dishing out fines for leaving a window open on your own driveway on a hot day! I'm sure now we will have thieves wacking some hi-vis stickers on their cars,breaking into other cars and saying 'its ok im a policeman'!haha!Plus there is nothing new with the police 'force' robbing us anyway, we get a fine for just about anything we do in cars nowadays!speeding, smoking, eating, drinking (non alcoholic), scratching your arse or getting head!

Also if perhaps wewere allowed tinted windows all round then the thieving b******* wouldn't be able to see what we've left on our seats. Anywho gone on to long now, just find it all a big joke

they are not ever going to change, its to easy sitting there doing fuck all eating donuts, they would rather pull over peoplewith nice cars for no fucking reason, a couple of years ago my windows on my car kept on getting smashed and all they done is gave me crime number, what the fuck was i supposed to do with that

swear the country is run by numptys like. EVERYONE knows what needs to be done to make stuff work ( not just talkin about police ) so howcome the folk in power never make a good decision. I could go on for ages :(

i agree with kurt

i had my car broken into at 2am one night and rang the police and all they said was unfortunatly no officer is willing to come out at this time of night haha

what a dickhead thing to say

sorry but when did the policeforce become 9-5 thing lol pathetic waste of money in my opinion

swear the country is run by numptys like. EVERYONE knows what needs to be done to make stuff work ( not just talkin about police ) so howcome the folk in power never make a good decision. I could go on for ages :(

the government cant run a tap without help let alone run the country, there a complete bunch of choc fire gaurds lol

i had my car broken into at 2am one night and rang the police and all they said was unfortunatly no officer is willing to come out at this time of night haha

You should have said:

well if that's the case I'll deal with the problem myself in my own way and it wont matter what I do to the thief because no officer is willing to come out

then let them speak and as soon as they start speaking reply with:

sorry I haven't got time to talk I need to find my baseball bat

:(

You should have said:

well if that's the case I'll deal with the problem myself in my own way and it wont matter what I do to the thief because no officer is willing to come out

then let them speak and as soon as they start speaking reply with:

sorry I haven't got time to talk I need to find my baseball bat

:(

haha :p

you wouldnt believe how much i get pulled over :/ its stupid when i had the ax i didnt get pulled over once lol! since ive had my sexy starlet ive been pulled over about 7 or 8 times! i just show them all the breathalyzer tubes ive collected and they leave me alone :p

they really should be out catching real criminals instead of pretending to be criminals.. or they are the criminals! hard to tell thesedays lol.

they never found my car just said not a great chance of finding it wont look for it but if someone drives it and it goes by a cop car it ll flash up on the system oh fantastic they wouldnt go to WRC cause there wasnt enough evidence even though loads of people have had problems with them :(