Colour Change

i'm thinking of changing the colour of the glanza i own, i'm thinking a nice bright orange like the ST colour any other suggestions and has anyone any piccies of orange glanza's i've seen one from oz with some extra vents on the bonnet colour looked mint just wondering how many there are in this country?

a subject i can never settle on either but purple has been the colour most on my mind. like a really dark purple as said. prob gonna be the final touch on the car though so wont be for a while.

cant imagine you have to worry about there being many orange glanzas about.

Russell

I though about getting mine done in the ST orange..but when i though about it i decided i didnt think it would suit the car.

Maybe someone could show is there photoshop skills and change the color of one in a pic :(

• 4 weeks later...

I had this problem when choosing mine lol. If after a purple Nissan "midnight purple" is the one you want. There's 3 different types of midnight purple for skylines by the way :thumbsup:

I choose Toyota greyish green mica metallic whch is found on supra's, that's nice.. But I'd look at lamboghini avlon grigio as that would look well smart. in my opinion orange Glanza will look abut Chav if not done right!