Hey All,

As you know or may not, I used to drive a red ep91 with a glanza front cut. Recently everything on the car has been sold so the car is back to standard!! :thumbsup:

Here's what the car looks like now:

2eplro3.jpg

eg3gyb.jpg

Ha ya right!!! B) BOught a second one with the Gf, Well reali its her car!... Need one to go to work in and shes needs one for uni and so on (No way will I let her drive mine :p) REali wanted a white one but when we saw this for the price we had to get it The body is in Awsome condition, paint needs a buff and ya.. Completey standard.

Pic of the two cars Sorry for the bad quality!

5ujkzo.jpg

So the plans for this Lil beast:

15 inch wheels

6x9 speakers

Lowering (Done)

tints

Laguna lip

Ep82 spoiler (Done).

glanza side skirts!

After getting the car I change the bonnets over as the old one was shatterd and put my old 14's on the car and fix the broken Driver door handle.

Removed all the stickers (which took forever).Right after this was all done

j12iau.jpg

rsacyp.jpg

Looks better without the stickers and the car's paint is still in good condition for its age, was amazed when we polished it up!!

Also just got the car lowered Today. Progress for the last Three Weeks.

So after 9 hours of hard labour and broken drill pieces, the ep82 spoiler is on the car.

1y1kjk.jpg

24vqn4g.jpg

3508ffm.jpg

Still gotta connect the Brake light wires up and sika flex all the holes up. Overall Im happy with the result.

11m6g4g.jpg

Cheers to Renstar Au site (Mark) for the springs and shocks :lol:. Cheers Also To Paulep82 (Paul) and his dad for putting on the shocks and springs

Heres how the car stands Now

2z51uzs.jpg

zjx89e.jpg

2pyzt75.jpg

15ojyap.jpg

next on the list 15's , Sika flex the holes up in the boot(Still havent done it and my GF is bugging me :p to do it) and Wire up the brake light..

Thats It for now!! Thanks for looking!! :D

Comments Welcome

Tj

The car's looking real clean man! (Loving the rep too! :( ) Makes me wanna get my GT spoiler sprayed and fitted asap! lol :)

Are you gonna be wiring the spoiler light to the standard parcel shelf brake light?

P.S. what spoiler is on your Glanza rep?

Looks nice mate :D

Back needs more dropping though :(

Cheers mate... Wanted to drop the car 2.5 all round but i figured thers no point having two low cars need one for a nice comfy drive :(

The car's looking real clean man! (Loving the rep too! :D ) Makes me wanna get my GT spoiler sprayed and fitted asap! lol :p

Are you gonna be wiring the spoiler light to the standard parcel shelf brake light?

P.S. what spoiler is on your Glanza rep?

Cheers mate... I love the ep82 spoiler and i say def do it man :D .... just a hassel to put it on if you do it yourself...As for the light yea just off the standard parcel shelf brake light.. Might even take the parcel one out after Maybe....

The Glazna rep is my pride and joy :) waiting on a few parts so I can get a respray... As for the spoiler its a Original Toyota Sunshade (its not blak just Reali dark Tinting)...Toyota dont make them anymore from what I know down here.

Might be able to get it in the UK.

Cheers

Tj

I have the same shock absorbers on my car, I'm not sure which springs you have on there I'm guessing the front are Teins?

You wont be disappointed with them they give great handling and still quite good comfort. :)

Love the ride... I planning to get mine change over after I finish certain Things on the glanza rep... Fronts are teins and Back i think are just compressed springs.. Dont know if i should get 15's or not, or just get wider tyres to give it that Phat Look.... Handling is great now with wider tyres should be even better...

cheers