Petrol Prices Are A F*cking Joke!

its a bit mental now like with prices. annoyin how you dont get a say. there like gangsters just basically sayinoh we are goin to add ANOTHER 2p on ( they do it just about everymonth ) and there jack you can do about it. i use about 80 a week but only because i drive a while to work everyday. still can get nearly 300 miles out my turbo though.

starlets are great on fuel!

try getting 300 miles to 70 quid.

Yours is slightly better than mine :( £40 approx gets me 150 miles!! :)

something is very wrong there mate.

my glanza at 0.9bar would always, and i mean always do 100 miles to £10. i could drive it hard, i could drive it soft, it would still ALWAYS do 100 miles to a tenner, give or take a mile or two either way. was so consistant.

yours must be seriously ill or something, or overfuelling like a prick.

my s14 used to be very good before i went stage 2, running about 0.9bar on the stock t28 (so about 250bhp) it'd do about 75miles to a tenner, so between 200 and 250miles to £30, which werent too bad. when i had the nismo 555's fitted and mapped at 1.2bar it went down somewhat, would get about 50-60miles to a tenner, but that was to be expected really.

i've no idea what the ek9 does as i only ever drive it hard, so never get a chance to look at the fuel gauge (too busy wowing at over 9,000rpm of mc' revz).

doesn't matter anyway, if you want fuel economy, get a daily driver. i see 70mpg from my bora tdi on the way to work, so that does it for me :(

You get some serious MPG, your Glanza got 100 miles to a tenner? How the fuck? NA Starlets only do about 70 miles max to £10.

Do you travel long journeys? All my miles are local, I've been told that wastes a lot more fuel. It's a TD04 @ 1 bar on an Apexi Power FC. It is overfuelling in the low revs, but I didn't think it could make such a difference to be honest. I will get it remapped though.

Petrol is such a joke!!!, my SR used to do about 75 miles min to a tenner, and best about 90miles

My 205 rallye does about 60-70 miles to a tenner with a 106 GTI engine (i miss the starlet economy) :lol:

you guys are all lucky, im usually about 1.17-1.20 up here!

Where?? its 108.9 for super. unless your driving to like mulben for fuel??

I hardly drive, a tank usually last me 3-4 weeks, 35buk to brim it, get about 250-300miles depending on how i drive. Saying that when i fitted the blitz bov i got 180miles to a tank cause i was tanking it just to hear the bov :lol:

idrees i reckon you might have a really shit map there to be honest, it dont sound too healthy if its doing that sort of fuel economy. even if it's a td04, off boost it's only a 1.3, and the injectors aint exactly monstrous even if they're upgraded. it may be your driving style, as i know of many people who struggle to get good fuel economy, whereas when i have the car for a few days i can quite easily beat manufacturer's economy figures on my work commute.

and yes, i work about 20miles from home, so can get silly mpg in anything, however my starlet would easily do 300miles to £30, like i said, it's only a 1.3 at the end of the day. as long as you dont drive it at 8000rpm everywhere, it's pretty easy. i even had that from my s14 on a few occasions, before it was stage2.

ill agree with that. idrees mate, your map must be tragic.

if my car is getting better fuel economy than yours there is something wrong.

its a 300hp+ 2 litre to start, is running more boost than you (on a bigger turbo), injectors are about twice the size of yours, and its a nissan (all performance nissans run rich as stock).

even my glanza, which was pretty high up there with the big boys, used to get about 250 miles to a tank with mixed driving.